myCardealer - A cardealer job script with showrooms, order-management, test-drives and much more

Hey guys,

and welcome to myCardealer. With this script I want to present my solution for a cool roleplay cardealer.

Features:

• You can set up to four vehicle showrooms to exhibit the vehicles, which are for sale.
  • The player can open a menu at each showroom and can have a look at the configurable vehicles
    → Performance
    → Maximum speed
    → Speedup 0-100
    → Amount of modifications
    → Fuel capacity
  • As a cardealer you are also able to change the color of the vehicle and to spawn it for a test-drive
  • The cardealer can’t sell an infinite amount of vehicles. Before a vehicle can be sold, it have to be ordered. More information below.
  • All normal job features are included like a Wardrobe, a Boss menu, and of course a Ring to get the cardealers attention, when he isn’t at the shop.
  • Of course you can add every vehicle you want to the shop!

How to order a new vehicle?

• First of all you have to go to the Computer at the cardealer and select the vehicle you want to sell
  • Then press “Manufacture this vehicle”. This will take a certain amount of time (configured in the database).
  • When this time is over, your vehicle is ready for the delivery to your shop.
  • After pressing the “Bring car to the dealership” button your vehicle will arrive at 6 pm at your cardealer.
  • Now you are able to sell this vehicle!
  • You can always check the current state at the computer

Showcase:

Showrooms:

showroom2

Computer:
ring

orders

As always the script comes with a language config, so you can set up this script in any language you want. English and German configuration is already there.

And of course the script is not excrypted. It is free to edit!

In the Showcase I’ve used the Benefactors Car Dealer of Breze (an amazing guy)! But of course you can use every cardealer you want. I’ve also added a default configuration for Uncle Justs Luxury Cardealer.

Dependencies:

• ESX
  • NativeUI

Price: 7,30€ + tax
Download at https://luis-scripts.tebex.io/package/4361166

Feel free to check out my other scripts

myMailing
myJobsystem
myDrugs
myClothesshop
myProperties
myMapbuilder
myMultichar
myBills
EnhancedBarbershop
myATMRobbery

12 Likes

€7.30 for this… This looks incredible, you’ve done your best again Luis! Keep it up.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this!

3 Likes

Nice thx for this <3

3 Likes

The script work without player management?

Hey,
this script is only for the roleplay aspect.
So a player have to sell the cars :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Luis

1 Like

Anyway to make financing available?

1 Like

is that the luxury auto mlo?

1 Like

I have this error

Hey,

then you don’t use the right NativeUI version. I’ve attached a link to the required one in the readme :wink:

Best regards, Luis

2 Likes

Hey,

this ressource isn’t the MLO, it is the Cardealer script. You can place it everywhere :wink:

1 Like

Good Job!!

Can you do this as a standalone version? I pay double!

Hey,

the whole player and billing management will make it impossible to do this without a framework. Without a framework the whole job-requests and so on won’t work.
I guess that’s to impossible for this project :thinking:

Best regards,
Luis

1 Like

Can you use this scrip for addons cars or only for cars in the game

Hey,

of course you are able to use every car you want. Also addon cars.

Best regards,
Luis

Bro lol, you could be selling this €40+ and you would still sell it a lot…

2 Likes

myCardealer - Update - 13.03.2021

• Added new checks so you won’t stuck in the sales camera anymore
  • Fixed the placeholders, so it doesn’t look that weird when you scroll through the menu
  • Added a OneSync Infinity Mode with server-side player requests

myCardealer - Fix - 15.03.2020

• Fixed an issue that you sold your car to yourself with Infinity
  • The money is now directly taken from your bank account
  • Added a check whether the player has enough money

Another good looking script! Would it be possible to run this alongside the standard esx vehicle shop? I am wondering I can leave that vehicle shop in place with player management off so people can buy cars themselves, but then restrict the high end vehicles to be at your new dealer only (to be sold by a player)

Hey,

basically that’s exactly how we used this Cardealer on our server. This should work perfect!

Best regards,
Luis

1 Like