EnhancedUI for myBilling

Hey guys,

one month ago I’ve released a billing script: myBilling with a lot of features like:
bill requests, partial payments and support for Discord Webhooks.

Because a lot of you requested it and because Iam also convinced, that a new UI for the bill requests makes it way better for roleplay, I’ve decided, together with a good friend, to make an UI for this
And that’s EnhancedUI for myBilling!

In relation to full screen

This UI will shown when somebody issue an invoice to you. You have the oppurtunity to either accept the bill by pressing “Sign here” or to reject the bill by pressing the rubbish bin.

All the other featurs of myBilling are still the same: For further information browse through the myBilling topic: [ESX - ENG/DE] myBills - Billing with Partial Payment, Bill Requests and Discord Webhooks

Dependencies:

If you don’t have myBilling, you can buy the package containing myBilling + EnhancedUI here: https://luis-scripts.tebex.io/package/4290177 (4.75€ + tax)

If you have already bought myBilling, you can simply buy this upgrade for 1.60€ + tax here: https://luis-scripts.tebex.io/package/4290093

Feel free to check out my other scripts

myJobsystem
myDrugs
myClothesshop
myProperties
myCarthief
myMapbuilder
myMultichar
myBills
EnhancedBarbershop
myRobbery

8 Likes

Looking good :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the most Great Webstores i’ve seen. All of the releases are Great and Simple as possible with the Most reasonable prices. Keep it up :+1:

1 Like

You guys can’t just stop coming up with great ideas, can you?

1 Like

I can just thank you all and say that I really appreciate this!
I’ll keep it going :wink:

Not only are these great scripts, the prices are also good, also very quick to give support if needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

EnhancedUI - Fix - 29.01.2021

• Fixed a small issue when rejecting the invoice

how do the script work ??? do we need i item too make a fine or is it some trigger we need too set it up with inside the policejob as a example ???

myBilling manages the whole invoices.
This supports all esx_billing events, so you can stop esx_billing and no changes in policejob and so on are required.

Works perfect :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Will this work without myBilling ? For example with basic esx_billing ?

No, it won’t,

Ok thanks, btw i bought the mybilling bundle and it is awesome
Thanks for this release!

1 Like