[PAID] [Standalone] [ESX] [QBCORE] Car Radio (Vehicle Music Player)

Purchase on Tebex.
Price is 15€ + tax
Purchase

RTX DEVELOPMENT TEAM Presents!

New car radio system.

Works for all frameworks such as ESX, QBCore, vRP, and also works on other frameworks.

Our script offers 3 types of music playback (GTA Radio Stations, MP3, YouTube).

We use our sound system to play audio, so you don’t need an extra script.

You can control the radio via command or by pressing a button.

You can change the volume of the music you are playing, put it in loop, and also advance the time.

The radio also includes a playlist system so you can add music to a playlist and it will automatically play.

The audio doesn’t lag when driving fast.

Our radio disable GTA Radio Station Wheel (now you will control the Radio Stations through our menu)

You can play music over the radio via YouTube, mp3 links, live streams, and you can also play classic GTA radio.

You can edit the style of the radio, you can change the color, you can also change the size of the radio, and you can move it anywhere you want, all settings are cached so it will be the same after restarting the game or server.

Our radio is fully synchronized between players, so multiple people can control it at the same time.

Music can also be heard around the vehicle not just inside.

You can set the radio for all vehicles or you can specify in the config for which vehicles you want the radio.

It is also possible to turn on the function to install the radio via item or via mechanic, so the radio will only work for vehicles which have installed radio.

In config you can set the default color, position and size of the radio.

The script is completely standalone meaning you can use it with whatever framework you’d like to use it with. Only exception is with Installing the radio at the mechanics or via item, that’s for QBCore and ESX only.

It is possible to turn on vehicle blacklist, so the radio will not work for vehicles that are on the blacklist.

It is possible to turn on radio for only specified vehicle class, so the radio will not work for vehicle class which is not in config.

It is possible to set a maximum distance for music around the vehicle.

It is possible to turn on streamer mode via /streamermode command when you execute command you won’t hear any sound (Command can be changed in config)

It is possible to turn on a function that turns off the sound around the vehicle, so that the sound can only be heard inside the vehicle.

It is possible to add webhooks when the player adds a new song to the radio.

It is possible to enable a function where you can only see the radio when you operate it, for example when you press E the radio menu will be displayed, when you close the radio you will not see it but the sound will still be heard. (The radio display can be set to command, event, bind)

Possibility to play real radio streams.

This script is protected via Escrow System, you can still configure almost everything in config.lua, language.lua, and you can also change it’s style in html.

carradio

➤ Synchronized between players

➤ Quality code

➤ OneSync Infinity Ready

➤ Radio settings

➤ Players can change size of radio via settings

➤ Players can change position of radio via settings

➤ Color changer (RGB)

➤ YouTube Player

➤ MP3 Player

➤ Volume control

➤ Playlist

➤ Loop control

➤ Radio stations

➤ The audio doesn’t lag when driving fast

➤ other players can control the same radio

➤ Easy to install

➤ Support included

➤ Standalone

➤ Configurable

➤ ESX/QBCORE Special Features (install radio via item/mechanic)

➤ Good optimization (0.01ms)

Purchase on Tebex.
Price is 15€ + tax
Purchase

Theme Park
Water Park
Gym System
Club 77
Car Radio
Car Lift
Notify
HOTTUB
Television
Neons Reloaded
Fireworks
Gift System
Positionable Hud
Carry
Christmas
GoPostal
Mission Row Shops & Apartments
Neons
Traffic Islands
Legion Square Shop
Observatory
Mosque
Skatepark
LSC Enhanced
Weaponary Bunker

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2000
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
6 Likes

best script

1 Like

Can it be used in China?

1 Like

Our radio is not limited to certain countries. If you will have any problems with radio in China, just write to us, we will be happy to help you

This script is dope! Worked flawless, pretty much drag and drop. Another fire release my players will love!

1 Like

awesome idea, finally !

1 Like

Is there a option to add new radio stations?
Also is there a setting on the range people can hear the Radio outside the vehicle?
Does it only work on Cars or Bikes too?

1 Like

You can add new radio stations via config.
We have setting in config for radio range for outside the vehicle.
Radio is disabled for Bikes but you can enable it in config if you want.

Can it also play those live radios? pls , m3u and what ever else there is.
Then it would be possible to stream something your own into the server which would be amazing.

1 Like

Hello, you can play live radios via our car radio script.

Great to hear. Since it’s something I have been interested on. Something simple standalone stream link player. In the mta days I used to drive around with music I streamed from my own pc I played the game with. Worked well.
Where do those stream links would go then. Into mp3 box?

1 Like

Stream links go to mp3 box.

I like it c:

Car Radio got a new update!

It is now possible to turn on streamer mode via /streamermode command when you execute command you won’t hear any sound (Command can be changed in config)
It is now possible to turn on a function that turns off the sound around the vehicle, so that the sound can only be heard inside the vehicle.
It is now possible to add webhooks when the player adds a new song to the radio.
It is now possible to enable a function where you can only see the radio when you operate it, for example when you press E the radio menu will be displayed, when you close the radio you will not see it but the sound will still be heard. (The radio display can be set to command, event, bind)

1 Like

Car Radio got a new update!

It is now possible to enable a function for the radio that hides the radio when you are in the pause menu.

If you add a song to the playlist will it save the playlist?
Can you restrict who can add music?

1 Like

The song will be in the playlist until it is its turn or the server restarts. You can remove a song from the playlist at any time.

It is not possible to restrict someone from adding a song when they are inside the vehicle, when the player is in the vehicle, he can add a song.

A client on my server first had the script to work, then he dragged it to the corner of his screen to hide it. Since then, he has not been able to see it. What can I do to help him?

Contact us by private message

Is it possible to remove the install feature through ESX if you’re trying to install in a v-menu non-esx server? Or is it just straight esx only