[PAID] [MAP] Mission Row Shops & Apartments

Purchase on Tebex.
Price is 41€ + tax
Purchase

New MLO interior from Sempre, DJN (RTX Development team).

24 MLO interiors in one package!

You can find 8 shops such as: Suburban, Tattoo, Donuts, Barber shop, Cafe restaurant, Newsagent, BITE! and Clicklovers.

In the package is also included entrance to the building and hallways with 4 floors connected with staircase and even elevator.

There are 4 different apartments on each floor, which means there are 16 MLO apartments together.

MLO apartments have a one sided portals, which means you are able to see from the inside to outside, but not opposite direction.

This is because performance - if you would be able to see all apartments from the outside, it would be really bad for FPS. MLO is protected via Escrow System.

➤ Mission Row Police Departments COMPATIBLE

➤ 8 shops

➤ 16 MLO apartments

➤ Standalone

➤ Optimized

➤ Bug free

➤ Easy to install

➤ Support included

➤ Fair price

➤ Made for roleplay

Purchase on Tebex.
Price is 41€ + tax
Purchase

Theme Park
Water Park
Gym System
Club 77
Car Radio
Car Lift
Notify
HOTTUB
Television
Neons Reloaded
Fireworks
Gift System
Positionable Hud
Carry
Christmas
GoPostal
Mission Row Shops & Apartments
Neons
Traffic Islands
Legion Square Shop
Observatory
Mosque
Skatepark
LSC Enhanced
Weaponary Bunker

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
7 Likes

This is super fucking dope.
Will be my next purchase.

Im gonna have to edit a bunch of my downtown to make this work?
How much of this is accessible to edit so i can make it work with a couple of other maps i have downtown?

3 Likes

Awesome release, great work!

3 Likes

Hello, thank you!

This is almost standalone mapping, it’s fully compatible with any Mission Row Police Department and we don’t use almost no ymaps etc. Just two ymaps (occlusions of course and one ymap) and regardings models we use just dt1_18_ground and then just models of the building itself.

So this is super compatible with mappings around. There are some props, which are delete via script so that we don’t need to use ymap. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Can anyone tell if this is compatible with Gabz and the RFC Los Santos Motors?

I’d buy instantly, but i have to know before. Don’t have time atm to look at conflicts myself.

edit: Looks amazing btw!

3 Likes

Hello, it’s 100 % compatible with Gabz MRPD, but I am not sure about RFC Los Santos Motors. I don’t know that interior. But I am like 99 % sure its compatible, we almost don’t use GTA models as I wrote above. Just ground model and models of the building itself. Then just occlusion ymap and this ymap: hei_dt1_rd1.ymap

So I would say its compatible. :wink:

2 Likes

is it easy to merge the ground ymaps together? like an occu

2 Likes

Well, you get an unlimited support for purchased product, so even we can do that for you. Other creator should have left the GTA files unlocked, so it should be editable. And it’s not that hard if you know what you are doing.

3 Likes

dope, ive downloaded codewalker but still have no idea upon what im doing.

Good to know, Thank you for replies.

2 Likes

We will help you of course. :hugs:

1 Like
2 Likes

Purchased, plus support is amazing.
The map for this price and everything that is offered is unreal, dont hesitate on purchase! Quality has arrived!

3 Likes

Thanks for the video mate! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated mate. :smiling_face: