[PAID] [MLO] Legion Square Shop

Small vietnamese shop at the Legion Square It’s small shop in the corner of the Legion Square. It’s most suitable for RP as asian guy who owns the shop. Nobody ever created an MLO interier there, so that was the first impuls to create that. MLO is protected via Escrow System.

➤ MLO interior (2 rooms: main shop + little storage)

➤ Exterior of the MLO interior

➤ Deleted Scaffold from the main building including collision

➤ Deleted trash and stuff under the Scaffold including collision

➤ Easy to install

➤ Optimized

Purchase on Tebex.
Price is 10€ + tax
Purchase

Theme Park
Water Park
Gym System
Club 77
Car Radio
Car Lift
Notify
HOTTUB
Television
Neons Reloaded
Fireworks
Gift System
Positionable Hud
Carry
Christmas
GoPostal
Mission Row Shops & Apartments
Neons
Traffic Islands
Legion Square Shop
Observatory
Mosque
Skatepark
LSC Enhanced
Weaponary Bunker

9 Likes

Very cooL!

2 Likes

Really nice work!

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Wow, thats nice!

I purchased this yesterday tried to contact you guys on numerous occasions … I still haven’t received the download link… what’s going on???

1 Like

Hi, you already receieve email from us, from yesterday check your email adress and your spam folder too, let us know.

Hello, I’ve sent you the email with link to download the interior yesterday at 8:20 AM. Check your email adress and spam folder too.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us on our dis. server, or write an email (which you did, but dont expect to get answer in 10 minutes) and me or my collueges didnt recieve any PM from you, so I dont know who you tried to contact.
Thank you for your purchase and stay tuned for another interiors which will definetly come!

I haven’t received it still… can u send the download link please

Check your spam folder please.

Thank you so much I got have it now and I’m running the script and it’s awesome!!!

1 Like

Thanks

looks like you need to adresse your main collision, your hovering above the floor in your video… else looks fine

Hello, thats just video bug, collision is alright :slight_smile: Thanks for review !

1 Like

I purchased the map via Tebex, and have still not received the download link.

Check your email and spam folder please.

Perfect