[PAID] [Standalone] Cable Car (Pala Springs Aerial Tramway / Cableway)

Purchase on Tebex.
Price is 15€ + tax
Purchase

RTX DEVELOPMENT TEAM presents!

Cable Car Script. (Pala Springs Aerial Tramway / Cableway)

The cable car uses the same synchronization system as our Theme Park, so 100% synchronization is always guaranteed.

Entrance to the cable car can be paid through a turnstile.

The script contains 2 cabins that go up and down.

The cable car contains a new redesigned model.

Possibility of standing or holding the bar in the cable car.

It is possible to adjust the speed of the cable car.

All actions are synchronized between players.

Our script is perfectly optimized.

Everything needed for the Cable Car Script is included in the price.

Works for all frameworks such as ESX, QBCore, vRP, and also works on other frameworks.

All interactions are possible via 4 different systems (via our system, via 3D texts, via help notify, via via target - qtarget, qbtarget, oxtarget).

The cable car was created because our community requested it, as they wanted an alternative version of the cable car with our synchronization method.

This product is protected via Escrow System, you can still configure almost everything in config.lua, language.lua, and you can also change it’s style in html.

➤ Synchronized between players

➤ Sound effects

➤ Adjustable speed

➤ Door system

➤ Custom models

➤ Possibility to have a paid entrance to cable car

➤ Possibility of standing or holding the bar in the cable car

➤ Everything needed for the Cable Car is included

➤ Works for all frameworks such as ESX, QBCore, vRP, and also works on other frameworks

➤ Quality code

➤ OneSync Infinity Ready

➤ Standalone

➤ Target support

➤ Configurable

➤ Easy to install

➤ Support included

➤ Good optimization

Purchase on Tebex.
Price is 15€ + tax
Purchase

Theme Park
Water Park
Water Activities
Halloween
Vehicle Menu
Storage Wars
Gym System
Club 77
Car Radio
Car Lift
Notify
HOTTUB
Television
Neons Reloaded
Fireworks
Gift System
Positionable Hud
Carry
Christmas
GoPostal
Mission Row Shops & Apartments
Neons
Traffic Islands
Legion Square Shop
Observatory
Mosque
Skatepark
LSC Enhanced
Weaponary Bunker

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2000
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
13 Likes

Finally RP on Mount Chilliad Awsome!!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Nice, finally I can move cartel CK’s to mount chiliad without fail-rp :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Awesome !

3 Likes

sad to say cuz must people dont know this but this same script which runs the tramway already exists for free on github and works i’ve had this in my server for a long time now

2 Likes

The cable car was created because our community requested it, as they wanted an alternative version of the cable car with our synchronization method.

The cable car uses the same synchronization system as our Theme Park

We have completely different code that is optimized, remodeled cable car model, and special features, turnstiles, configurability of a lot of things in config, target support, and we also guarantee 100% synchronization even for onesync infinity servers.

4 Likes

I try in every way to make it working with acceptable resmon, no way to do it also editing route for make it vehicle, I don’t know how this feel in resmon but surely from video is a different things from all other. Can I ask about resmon clientside?

4 Likes

Praise the lord someone did a cable car script that finally works.

5 Likes

Think the issue that causes trains to not “work” is what causes the other cable car scripts to work. I think there’s a PR for trains on fivem github that solves it, not sure if fixes it for cable cars as well.

2 Likes

Very good cable car script <3

4 Likes

Hello, idle 0.00 ms, and when player is nearby and cable car move is in progress like 0.05 ms

2 Likes

this is great result for my knowledge. my compliments.

3 Likes

There is a simple native to enable trains (and yes it even works for Onesync Infinity). But there is no native to enable the cable car, because the whole cable car stuff was done for SP only.

2 Likes

It seems like you all always know everything. But what I see around are more and more servers of poor quality to say the least, full of things made very badly and fewer and fewer products made with care. I believe it is important to recognize those who continue to produce with attention to detail, and I would like to congratulate the RTX_Dev team. I will buy it this evening. <3

3 Likes

It doesn’t work with more than 1 player, there is an issue with trains syncing properly. It leaves orphaned trains all over the map. The same issue happens with the other rail car scripts.

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

Can we get live resmon recording for this on an active server?

The resmon on the theme park is pretty bad, and you also package alot of unnecessary scenarios in it that need to be deleted.

When attraction is started, resmon is around 0.05 because of calculations (It also depends on the client pc), If you have any problem just contact us at any time, which you have not done, so there is no problem reported with the optimization, a few months ago we made a new update which changed a lot of things in the optimization, and we are currently synchronizing the theme park only for people in the nearby and the synchronization is still 100%, and the resource is not heavy to the server. I don’t see that you’ve purchased the product either. Theme Park was tested on a servers with more than 500 people and it ran without a problem. The scenarios resource comes with the theme park so you can have an npc path on the server, all npc paths are there since when you stream a new npc path you have to stream them all again but you can combine them with another scenarios resource, you just need our pier ymt file. it’s also an optional resource that you don’t have to use if you don’t want to.

The cable car uses the same synchronization methods, and the optimization is fine, many servers already use it, and no problems are reported, same with the theme park.