[PAID] [ESX] Positionable Hud

New HUD from the RTX Dev team, the HUD is fully customizable using ingame commands so the players can change the position, colours, show and hide parts of the HUD and so on. The user configuration is saved so the HUD will stay the same even after a server restart. everything is configurable and you can change the overall style in the config. We can help you create your own style, it is greatly optimized, easy to install. Script is protected via Escrow System, you can still configure almost everything in config.lua also you can change style in html.

Update 2.0
You can now turn on statuses in your config. That means that you can now have up to 4 statuses in your HUD. It’s possible to turn only 2. It’s up to you to set up your config settings and to choose which statuses you’d like to see. Food / Drink for example.
A new design was created. That means that you can now choose whether you’d like to choose the original one, or not.
Bug Fixes
Added “Dissapear HUD if in menu” function. You can turn on and off this in the config.
You can now turn off specific parts of the HUD. For example: The amount of money carried by the player.

Style 1

Style 2

➤ Color Changer (RGB)

➤ Positionable

➤ OneSync Ready

➤ Good optimization (0.01ms)

➤ Configurable

➤ Easy to install

➤ For all esx versions

Purchase on Tebex.
Price is 25€ + tax
Purchase

Theme Park
Water Park
Gym System
Club 77
Car Radio
Car Lift
Notify
HOTTUB
Television
Neons Reloaded
Fireworks
Gift System
Positionable Hud
Carry
Christmas
GoPostal
Mission Row Shops & Apartments
Neons
Traffic Islands
Legion Square Shop
Observatory
Mosque
Skatepark
LSC Enhanced
Weaponary Bunker

16 Likes

Damn, that looks sick! Great work.

1 Like

Thats amazing !!!

1 Like

omg!!!

1 Like

That’s look amazing!

1 Like

Good job and nice release.
Good Price Quality :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks <3

Thanks you.

One of the only releases I’ve seen that leaves no questions unanswered. Sick HUD, well done brother <3

1 Like

Thanks <3

1 Like

Does it show hunger and thirst as well ? Didnt see it

It doesnt show hunger, and thirst, but its planned on new update.

What framework did you use to handle dragging?

What do you mean exactly framework for handle dragging ? script is for esx, and dragging is made via javascript.

Exactly, what framework did you use?

Not really a framework, you don’t need an entire UI framework like Vue or React to handle dragging, you can just use raw JS to do that, or even JQuery, or JQuery UI if you prefer that.

Just use the draggable event, and do some math on the position, use your mouse cursor to determine where it’s gonna go, and then add your math for the position to it, so it’s a little to the left or right of your cursor.

I know. Once again, what framework?

jQuery is a framework, Bootstrap JS is also a framework, which did you use?

Finally, a unique HUD release that isn’t just a redraw of everything else. Thank you and good luck with sales.

If it had hunger, thirst, drunk, I’d be buying right now. Unfortunately, I must have those.

1 Like

Thanks you, we put it on our list, and it will be on new version <3

I’m watching this thread for the update.

1 Like