[FREE] BIT Interact

interact

A freely available script created by BIT for interaction in Fivem. This script is intended to be a replacement for functions such as drawtext

Trigger

from client

TriggerEvent("bit-interact:Start", "E", "Press to access the job center")

from server

TriggerClientEvent("bit-interact:Start", source, "E", "Press to access the job center")

Download:

More scripts:
-Stores
-Gangs
-Jobs
-Clothing Shop v.2
-Business 2.0
-Garage
-Vehicle Control
-Pets
-Police MDT
-Fuel
-Spectate
-Cryptocurrencies
-Driving School
-Pause Menu
-Bank
-Dealership
-HUD
-Investments
-Donator/Coins System
-Battlepass
-Weapon Shop
-Car Radio
-CarRental
-Inventory

8 Likes

The result of what is really a copy but from aliexpress. My eyes are damaged as a result of this post.

2 Likes

The rare thing is that your eyes don’t hurt with your designs.
But still the script is free and open source. If you like it so little I encourage you to get to work and make a pull on github.

Your shitty copy of @OrigenStore Interact really makes my eyes bleed

origen store fans be like, don’t take these kids seriously.

This interact was created more than half a year ago, the Origen store did not even exist. I am simply publishing a script that I am not going to use and do not want to sell.
But seeing that it bothers you, I prefer that some moderator deletes the post, I have nothing to gain with this script.

sweet release! Look forward to testing my own spin combining world coords, distance checks and converting data to scaling top and left values on the css. :slight_smile:

i think the script is very nice! very clean ui way better than any other ones

and @Jaareet , why do you think he copied you? just cause someone comes up with the same idea as you doesnt mean anything, you didnt even release the first textui so are you a copy from AliExpress to ? i also thing @bitc0de 's design is way cleaner than yours.

I wasn’t saying it for you, the script looks good and it’s free, I appreciate your work, I said it for @Jaareet and @JulirooX who have nothing to talk about.

u posted a notify XD

Obviously I will obviate that you are more lost than wally in any instance, but first of all is that although my script in interface is shit, in code I fuck this but multiplying it 800 times, it should be noted that I did it more than 1 year ago and even so surely that even your server is using it, this script simply by code is practically “USELESS”, if you have a little knowledge and you go to the code does not even have a function to hide it, and it makes a kind of “automatic hiding” that the only thing it does is a timeout of certain milliseconds and then hides, I challenge you to review it and we will laugh together, if you want to support a person who is not copying me, but a store that I do not want to mention, and this guy knows clearly which is the store of which I am talking about, which sell something that fucks in this and my textui, and there are a lot of fans trying to imitate it and make the resource for free.

1 Like

If my code is better than yours, I can’t deny you that my interfaces from 1 or more years ago are crap, my code is better than yours, if not, I challenge you to check it out (I’m sure you’ll end up copying it).

Greetings buddy, from: display(false)

1 Like

One thing is to be a fanatic, and another thing is to defend the work of people who have made an effort to make something unique, and even if it was not his intention to recreate it, it is quite casual for him to release it at this moment, or are you going to deny it to me?

1 Like

who asked.

my point is no one cares if you made it first, no cares that someone is selling a script that is similar, just because you have the same idea as someone doesn’t mean you cant do it.

grow up buddy.

There is still a lot of growing to do, but I think it is simply a matter of each person’s point of view, morals and respect for the work of each person.

1 Like

But stop crying already, man. It’s an open source script, if you want to improve it make a pull request and that’s it.
I don’t need to challenge anyone, my work, my clients and my community of +5000 (compared to yours of 600) users talk about my work.
If someone finds the code useful, which is nothing more than an alternative to drawtext, let him use it and edit it as he wants, if not, let him turn around, it’s a free script for a reason.