[Free][Release] Car Flipping Script

Hi all,

Here is another release. This one is both ESX and QBcore compatible.

I have now been in a few servers that lack the ability to flip over a car once I have crashed. So I created a quick car flip script that will ensure your vehicle is can be flipped and is right side up after a crash. It comes out of the box with a /command and is q-target ready. If you want to switch to your particular third-eye solution you will may need to do additional adjustments to the client as appropriate. However, there are plenty of settings to adjust in the config.

GitHub: Link
Youtube Link: Flip Cars

Config Snip It

Other Free Scripts By Me:
Elevators
Free VIN Scratch
Car Flipping
Metal Detectors
Loot Boxes
Gang Heist
Police Database Search
Police K9
Yacht Heist
Billing
Medical Diseases / Illnesses
Drug Harvest
Police Cell Ping
Number Game
Civilian Job Mega Pack
Simple Craft
Target Ping
Full Steal
Bank Truck Robbery

Paid Scripts by Me:
Fuel Delivery Job
Rep Based Vehicle Heist
Mining/Delivery Job
Police Tracker
Police Impound & Tow Job
Bank Job

9 Likes

Wrong category u should post this on Releases, and pls dont use a loop in third eye is ussules

I am not sure how to change categories, or post in that one to begin with. If a Mod could do so that would be appreciated.

Thanks for the tip; I have removed the loop function from the third eye export.

A config that it can only do certain jobs like mechanics or simple admins would certainly be cool that not everyone can do it and so to speak there are rp for various companies. for serious rp servers I think such a setting is definitely cool

Great idea! I have implemented and pushed the new client/config out.

u tha goat

Finally somebody made vehicle flipping script. Really amazing script indeed.

Does anyone know what needs to be done to make this compatible with the latest qb-target?

Easy enough, on line 120 change
exports[Config.ThirdEyeName]:Vehicle({

to

exports[Config.ThirdEyeName]:AddGlobalVehicle({

Thank you Sir! I wasn’t sure what the new export needed to be!

does anyone have an idea how to add to the job “lock” that you need a certain item like eg. “jack”

Are you requesting an additional requirement where you need both the job AND the item or just the option to use the item as well as the job?

i would need job and item lock

Please get the newest version off GitHub. Note that in the config you will need to change Config.AndOr to and as per the instructions for what you want.

how do i get the third eye to work
many thanks

Hello,
You have incorrectly spelt your third eye wrong. It is qtarget.

1 Like

thank you

able to help me get this setup with ox target? works great with command!

I just pushed V1.2 to the github which will natively support both qb-target and ox_target.

1 Like

awesome! gonna try out now :smiley: