[RELEASE][PAID] AngelicXS' Police Impound & Tow Job

Police Impound &Towing Job Script
Both ESX and QBCore compatible.
Uses either NH-Input/Context, QB-Input/Menu or OX_LIB.

About:
Enhance your roleplay!
Add police impounds to your server! Allows the police or tow job to put player vehicles into the police impound lot. This lot prevents players from accessing their vehicle until a certain amount of time has passed and/or the fee has been paid. Once released the players are able to access their vehicle as normal. Police are able to mark any vehicle for a tow request with a simple /command that will mark the position on the map for all tow truck drivers! If a mistake was made regarding a police impound, the police can easily release it in game; alternatively it can be manually adjusted in the database.

Tow Job prevents towing from being boring, comes with mission jobs around the city with the ability to easily add more, allows easily interaction with an optional built in towing system and all payments are configurable.

Features:

• Customize blips
  • Customize locations & easily add more
  • Idles at 0.00ms
  • For ESX/QBcore
  • Easy to use & easy to set up
  • Can use NH-Input/Context, QBInput/Menu or ox_lib!

Purchase Tebex ($10) - Link
YouTube Video: Run Through

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1700
Requirements ESX/QBcore & either NH-Input/NH-Menu/QB-Input/QB-Menu/OX_LIB
Support Yes

Other Free Scripts By Me:
Elevators
Free VIN Scratch
Car Flipping
Metal Detectors
Loot Boxes
Gang Heist
Police Database Search
Police K9
Yacht Heist
Billing
Medical Diseases / Illnesses
Drug Harvest
Police Cell Ping
Number Game
Civilian Job Mega Pack
Simple Craft
Target Ping
Full Steal
Bank Truck Robbery

Paid Scripts by Me:
Fuel Delivery Job
Rep Based Vehicle Heist
Mining/Delivery Job
Police Tracker
Police Impound & Tow Job
Bank Job

2 Likes

does this support only one tow job or multiple? so like would i be able to set up seperate impound businesses?

1 Like

It is an optional feature to allow tow drivers to actually put vehicles into the police impound (although they still need to go to the tow office to pick it up).

Can you clarify your exact request?

Well i am assuming the tow truck drivers get paid either personally or to the society somehow when they impound the car or if someone pays the fee am I right? So what I am asking is if I have more than one tow job / society that I want to allow to impound cars will this support that?

Looks great!

Appreciate it!

1 Like

The drivers are paid individually when the vehicle is impounded; it is not done by default due to how many different society scripts are out. However, changing it from individual payment to society payment is a customization request that can be done at no charge. Vehicle fine payments are removed from the server to help assist in removing money from the server; again this can be changed in a customization request.

This script utilizes a table for its tow job so yes it does support multiple jobs (for the tow side). I assume the intent would be to have multiple competing tow jobs.

Thats correct my goal with my impounds is to have them all be competing ownable businesses so it would be cool if we could set it up where the society receives payments from impounded vehicles or even if the worker gets a percentage and the society gets the rest i feel like that is the most realistic. Maybe even have non police impounds where towtruck drivers can impound the car without any need for police interaction so like for example if a business owner needs a car removed from the parking lot then the tow truck driver can come and impound it without needing to involve police.

That is relatively easy to implement.

This already exists in the form of the “Traffic Related Impounds” and “Police Impound” options. In “Traffic Related Impounds” the vehicle is simply deleted, so the player can go to whatever regular impound system your garage script uses to pull it back out.

We don’t use our garages impound system because players can just use it to grab impounded cars from any garage. We currently have a tow job script that forces players to get their cars from impound by changing the owner of the vehicle in database to impound instead of the character and then it changes it back when the character pays fine or it is released by tow worker or police which works great for us. The only issue is the script only supports one tow job receiving payments from impounds so that’s why I was asking if yours supported multiple societies for tow jobs

This script in essence does something very similar. Again it supports payment to different individuals natively. It doesn’t pay out societies because there are so many different scripts that handle society funds and I haven’t thought of a good way to natively support them. However, adding it in after the fact is not that difficult either yourself (code is not encrypted) or I would have no problem doing so for you (no additional charge).

u can tow player vehicles?

Yes that is the intent of this script.

So then we should be able to change the start location of the job right? I am wanting to put the NPC in as a computer and make it accessible thru an MLO we put in

Yes you can change the NPCs to whatever model you want and move them to whatever locations you prefer.