[Free][Release] AngelicXS’ Bank Truck Robbery

Presenting a bank truck robbery script. Event is synced so all players can participate when activated, and can activate multiple robberies at once!

The truck will randomly wander until it takes enough damage or is stopped, then the guards will fire back at the criminal. Players can them blow up the truck to get the sweet loot inside.

GitHub Link: Bank Truck Robbery
Youtube Link: Video

Other Free Scripts By Me:
Elevators
Free VIN Scratch
Car Flipping
Metal Detectors
Loot Boxes
Gang Heist
Police Database Search
Police K9
Yacht Heist
Billing
Medical Diseases / Illnesses
Drug Harvest
Police Cell Ping
Number Game
Civilian Job Mega Pack
Simple Craft
Target Ping
Full Steal
Bank Truck Robbery

Paid Scripts by Me:
Fuel Delivery Job
Rep Based Vehicle Heist
Mining/Delivery Job
Police Tracker
Police Impound & Tow Job
Bank Job

14 Likes

A preview would be wonderful so we can see how it work’s wonderful release though!

Hello, me once the van robbed I do not collect any item

What framework are you using? Do you have Config.UseMoneyNotItem = false?

Config.UseMoneyNotItem = false

Fixed in version 1.1, I missed a variable (that is for the rare item).

the error disappeared, but I don’t receive the item, neither the item nor the money.

ESX or QBcore?

Config.UseESX = true
Config.UseQBCore = false

Please try version 1.2, just pushed.

100% tyvm.

peds dont do any damage

You may have a conflicting script. I can confirm first hand that I have died to the peds several times on both ESX and QB.

Preview has been uploaded.

yh was my bad i had a conflicting snippet related to

SetPedAsCop(GaurdList[time][i], true)

Somehow the cooldown doesnt work, i can start the truck robbery again and again after completing it. I set cooldown to 360 and also tested 21600. Same.

The cooldown was old code I forgot to remove in the config. It was removed in the latest push. If you are trying to implement some sort of restriction for the heist, I would recommend enabling the Config.RequireStartItem option as that will force the player to have a certain item on them and remove it when used.

1 Like

Is this a refactor/remake of the qbcore bank truck heist? It looks to be more well done. I am just wondering if there’s anything different.

I haven’t done the qbcore bank trust heist so I couldn’t specify for you, general functions of mine include:

• Multiple trucks can be activated at once
  • Option to toggle starting item requirement
  • Truck locations have a live ping for all players within vicinity
  • Robbery aspects of each truck are synced, and can toggle option to allow police to rob as well
  • Hostile guards on vehicle stop or once the vehicle has taken enough damage
  • Config allows adding/removing locations, and adding/removing models for guard, truck and weapon randomization
  • Use 3D text or Third Eye systems
  • Start heist at a ped or at phonebooths
  • Able to reward items or money with % chances

@angelicxs Hey man great script! Any way you can add an option for a cooldown period in the config if you so wish so people can’t keep spamming the truck robbery and also would it be possible to add an option of needing an item like C4 to blow the truck doors, making it a little more challenging for crims to get all the items they need to activate the robbery?