[Free][Release] Yacht Heist

For ESX or QBCORE

I realized that there is a sever lack of free Yacht Heists available for users to select from, so I have gone ahead and provided you one. As usual this is ESX and QBCore compatable with an easy config to navigate. The dependencies can be changed/removed if you know what you are doing. Every step is synced so all users are able to hack/loot etc at the same time (unable to duplicate looting unless they are basically frame perfect)

Heist Overview:

1. Users will talk to initial NPC to start heist.
  2. Users will need to successfully beat the minigame at all four engines to allow progression, the ship will be defended by conflicting gang members
  3. After minigames are completed, users will need to activate the console at the back of the engine room to initialized the lootable areas within the ship
    4A. If NOT using a third-eye system they will only be able to loot the trolley’s with money.
    4B. If using a third-eye system they will be able to explore the ship for additional loot.
  4. After the allotted time entire boat will be reset and job can be done again.

Dependencies
ps-ui (for minigames)
xSound (for engine noise on game fail)

GitHub Link: Yacht Heist
Youtube Link: Preview

Other Free Scripts By Me:
Elevators
Free VIN Scratch
Car Flipping
Metal Detectors
Loot Boxes
Gang Heist
Police Database Search
Police K9
Yacht Heist
Billing
Medical Diseases / Illnesses
Drug Harvest
Police Cell Ping
Number Game
Civilian Job Mega Pack
Simple Craft
Target Ping
Full Steal
Bank Truck Robbery

Paid Scripts by Me:
Fuel Delivery Job
Rep Based Vehicle Heist
Mining/Delivery Job
Police Tracker
Police Impound & Tow Job
Bank Job

8 Likes

We don’t see many fairly sizable free releases these days. I certainly appreciate the effort! <3

1 Like

very cool bro

Thank you for this (free) script, works perfectly

im sure its amazing and THANK YOU! How soon can we look forward to a preview?

nice cut G

Honestly, the preview is delayed because I am super lazy when it comes to editing videos :frowning: I have four videos in the queue! But I promise I will get to it soonTM.

Video preview is finally up!

Is it possible to make it work for ox_target?

I had issues getting ox_target to properly sync removed zones so it is not natively supported in this script. However if someone does want to do a proper ox_target PR ill will happily add it.

Do u still have the version with ox_target, i’ll gladly try but i won’t promise anything.

I pushed an update to the github that may support ox_target

It works fine, thanks!

Does it properly remove the ability to target the ship engines / other lootable areas after you finish with it?

I decided to test the script more indept and many times and here is what i found -

Disabling engines: Removes ability to target, works flawlessly.
Disabling security system: Removes ability to target, works flawlessly.
Cash cart/gold car: Removes ability to target, works flawlessly. Except the other one doesn’t even have a target in the first place (I’ll explain it more indept iin the end of this.)
Bonus loot: Doesn’t remove ability, can loot again and again and get some items.
Rare loot: Doesn’t remove ability, can loot again and again.

Errors (All errors that i have got from anything in this script are in the F8 console, none in the server console):

1. When i restart the script it throws this error in the F8 console.

2. A little before i arrive at the yacht (around about the beach next to it) with having taken the job this error pops up in the F8 console. But i just realized this one is only a little spelling mistake, because the removeZone was typed RemoveZone.

3. When i loot a basic loot spot for the first time (like you are supposed to) no errors come up, but when i loot it again this shows up in the F8 console. Same thing and error for the rare loot spot.

Other cash/gold cart target not having a target:
The one by the piano always works perfect, this one:

But the other one doesn’t have a target it just sits there, for clarification i mean this one:

No errors for this come up in either the server console or the F8 console.

Thanks for testing further!
#1 is fine, that is just to remove the zones if the heist is active when it is restarted.
2 should be fixed on the newest patch (I forgot a spot to add the ox_target reference)
#3 so with what you described it sounds like it attempts to remove the zone but actually fails to do so…
4 is also interesting because they use the exact same method to generate;

I will eventually get around to making it work fully, but I appreciate you returning this info to me!

hi i dont get a alert for my police force when the heist is in progress?

Did you fill out the RegisterNetEvent('angelicxs-YachtHeist:PoliceAlert') in the Config? There is a cd_distpatch example there but you would replace it with whatever dispatch system you have.