[RELEASE][PAID] AngelicXS’ Police Tracker

Police Tracking Script
Both ESX and QBCore compatible.
Uses either NH-Input, QB-Input or OX_LIB.

V1.1 - A maximum time limit for tracking vehicles can be set in the config.
V1.2 - Fixed issue with OneSync preventing vehicles being tracked past 300m.

About:
Enhance your police roleplay!
Police officers will now be able to easily track criminals on probation, CIs or vehicles around the city! Simply update the config to suit your needs and have a highly customizable police tracking system! To track individuals the person in question must have one of the personal tracking devices specified in the config. As long as they have it on them the police will continue to see their location. If they drop the item the police will be notified that a tracker was lost. To track vehicles police will use the specified item on any vehicle. They can then choose how long they wish to track the vehicle; the vehicle will be tracked until either the vehicle is removed or the time limit expires. When the time limit is up police will again be notified.

Features:

Features:

• Customize sprites
  • Customize blip frequency
  • Add multiple different items
  • Idles at 0.00ms
  • For ESX/QBcore
  • Can use NH-Input, QBInput or ox_lib!

Purchase Tebex ($10) - Link
YouTube Video: Run Through

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 450
Requirements ESX/QBcore & either NH-Input/QB-Input/OX_LIB
Support Yes

Other Free Scripts By Me:
Elevators
Free VIN Scratch
Car Flipping
Metal Detectors
Loot Boxes
Gang Heist
Police Database Search
Police K9
Yacht Heist
Billing
Medical Diseases / Illnesses
Drug Harvest
Police Cell Ping
Number Game
Civilian Job Mega Pack
Simple Craft
Target Ping
Full Steal
Bank Truck Robbery

Paid Scripts by Me:
Fuel Delivery Job
Rep Based Vehicle Heist
Mining/Delivery Job
Police Tracker
Police Impound & Tow Job
Bank Job

1 Like

Does it work with OneSync Infinity?

& What is resmon of person holding tracking device while being tracked?

Great script either way!

I agree with wasabirobby - looks great!

I had a question on top of his as well - is there a config to set the max time police can track a car? Alternatively an option to remove the client side input and just have a config set amount of time?

Edit: Just realized the code is open, those should both be easy enough to do :smile: Think you got me sold!

I don’t see any reason why it would not.

The resmon of the person being tracked remains 0.00ms

I have just implemented this in V1.1 so it can easily be done in the config instead.

2 Likes

Just asking because if utilizing the native AddBlipForEntity, you may run into issues with OneSync infinity if they are too far from eachother due to OneSync culling player peds/vehicles in to zones(The tracking blip will show on the local client that is tracking).
At least last I checked.

There is a solution for this with a loop syncing location from client to server rather than using native above. I can shoot you some examples via PM if you need.

You were right: I didn’t realize there was an issue with onesync and vehicles tracking past 300m. It didn’t affect player tracking oddly enough.
Fortunately I was able to solve the issue and V1.2 of the script is able to track the vehicle regardless of distance.

Follow the support instructions on the Tebex site so you can request V1.2.

It’s on my to-do list to purchase and add in this weekend :smile: Appreciate the heads up!!