[Work] Pimping - Illegal Job

Pimping
A simple job where you bring working girls to their customers and return to them for a cut.

We recently had a large update for our Gang Activity resource, and this is one of the things that got scrapped.
So, we decided to release it for free as some people might find it useful!
Payout hookups have been included for ESX and QBCore.

Tutorial

Start the job, and go to one of the girls that spawn.
Bring the girl to her customer, and pick up another girl or just wait.
The girl will text you when she is ready to be picked up.
When returning to the working girl, she will either give you a cut or tell you something is wrong.
If something is wrong the customer will run, and you will need to catch him.
On each completion, you will receive a higher loyalty bonus, if the customer runs away successfully this will be reset.

The resource is available for free on our Tebex.

Have fun!

Check out our other resources!

Skills
Home Invasions
Dog Walking
Contract Killings
Dynamic Weather
Gang Activity
Art Theft
Global Garages
Poster Placement Job
Throwable Objects

pimping.zip (4.3 KB)

13 Likes

Free script must have a direct link or github. Please, read the rules

3 Likes

oh this dope!

All free script must have a direct download

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing how do we start the job?

1 Like

/pimp

w mod help installing pls

If you use ESX or QBCore examples are included and they just need to be uncommented

Hey im trying to get this resources to use qbcore, and I assumed it would be to uncomment the Qb core function for givecash, but it breaks the script. Any ideas?

1 Like

It is possible you still have a duplicate function in the file.
Without further information we are unable to tell what could be causing the issue.

got it working thank you , I had to uncomment the QbCOre function\

Hello, a noob here, need help. Where do I place all lua files? Im getting “you lack required entitlement to use pimping” prompt in live console. I currently have lua files in resource/pimping folder with start pimping in server.cfg.

just go through with the tebex link they provided. due to them having it on there that it acts as if you don’t “own” the rights to the scripts but if you do it that way than there should be no issues

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I think it’s because it’s integrated to gang activity. That’s why it has loyalty options etc. in the server and client side.

Managed to get it to work. Theres a hidden file, it is not a lua extension… I put that file into stream folder. Working now. Its a great side job!

Sometimes when this happens all you need to do is restart your server :slight_smile:

Is there any chance of adding this a job? like with toggle duty option

Yes this should be easily done, just need to add a job for it and a check in the command

1 Like

after experimenting.

if you are on Qbcore. the door locks break the script.

if you go to pick her up , with the car door locked she will just stop and never try to get back in.
The blip stays no matter if if you stop pimping or if she dies.
and then you cant pick up any others if you try again.

any way to work around this?

noticed a few people in city had fiveM crashing , the crash error was exactly what it showed in the f8 console for pimping so i had to remove it.

I love the script but i think it needs more attention. (i used the posted version and not the tebex.

1 Like