[Work] Pimping - Illegal Job

Has anyone got this script working with payment?

Job works fine but no payment is received in cash, bank or gang stash.

I’ve tried adjusting script myself but cannot get it to make payment at all.

You can just add a line to unlock the door before she gets in

SetVehicleDoorsLocked(GetVehiclePedIsIn(PlayerPedId(), 1), 1)

If you are not using ESX you will need to modify the server file.
An example is provided for QBCore as well.

1 Like

Im not, im using qb, where can i find the example, i have no idea how to edit the script :joy:

what about that error causing crashes

for some reason i crash anytime the customer robs the girl and i show up to beat him up, any ideas why?

Examples are located inside of the code

Disable the default code and enable the qb code

It is difficult to know the reason without further insight, are you receiving any errors or specific crashes?

1 Like

No errors pop up my game just stops responding and crashes with no error like it just closes anytime I show up to beat up the customer.

hello , for some reason i cant get the pimping resource to load it just keeps failing after i restart… all i did was extract it into its own folder because the contents were all seprate, i named the folder (pimping) without the () and it says it can not start… can u possibly help please and thanks

it says i lack the required entitlement to use it
i downloaded from tebex and im on qbcore

Sometimes a server restart is required after assets are granted. There is also a file version at the bottom of the post.

1 Like

ok i tried just dl from git hub and the tebex store the tebex one has a fx.ap file that the github one does not have but other then that they are the excat same, but i get this :
You lack required entitlement to use pimping
the resource pimping could not start…

now if i use the github one it just says couldnt start resource .
im sorry im new to all this scripting and everything ang im just trying to figure it out i honestly believe im not doing something correct even im literally just downloading, using ftp to server and ensuring in cfg… i even tried start instead of ensure… i really want to use this resource on our server.

the link at bottom of ur post made it so it finally loads but now it give me a error in server file. im using qb so i un commented the last part of file for qb and it says error on line 52 near function, i just removed the quotes is all from the qb part… lol im sorry to keep bothering you i just really want to get this working

benn messing with this thing for over a week and it does not work for me ive tried everything its a shame cause this would be a awesome job on a server

Apologies for the late response

Is it possible you haven’t removed the ESX functions before uncommenting the QBCore functions?

no worries ive been trying it still and cant get it work i really feel like im a idiot and doing something wrong but i follwed instructions to a t multiple time , ive commented the esx and removed it and still the same thing… im sorry im new to this and its probaly a error on my end… thanks for taking the time to try to help me i appreciate it, its hard to find support for anything fivem lol…

1 Like

It says standalone how can i make it work with the ND Core framework? Can someone help

I put this in my qb core server but i dont know how to get it to work i cant even get the command to trigger the event @Avalanche.sln

Is there a / command to stop it after it starts because getting out the car for 2 minutes doesn’t stop it?

/stoppimping :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do I move the text box location on the screen? I just need to raise the notification a bit to fit just above the minimap instead of overlapped inside each other as pictured.

Unfortunately it isn’t as simple as changing the position of the notification.
The easiest solution would be to use another resource for the notifications, or just using the chat messages.