🚨 Core Dispatch - 3 Emergency jobs work in sync, Alerts, Calls, Blips, Permissions

core_dispach

PREVIEW VIDEO

p1 p2

:heart: OUR TEBEX LINK

:heart: STANDALONE VERSION (IF YOU USE ESX DONT USE STANDALONE)

OTHER RESOURCES
:heart: CORE HUD (AS SEEN IN THE VIDEO)
:heart: CORE EVIDENCE
:heart: CORE CARSHARING
:heart: CORE WEAPON
:heart: CORE MULTIPLE JOBS

20 Likes

Should try and get this to work as a standalone with Discord ace perms. For those who run a Vmenu based server :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will think about it :slight_smile: Thanks for suggestion

1 Like

Sounds good to me, Once there is one made if it is even possible, Let me know. More than happy to drop some cash on that looks awesome!!

This is sick!

1 Like

Best Dispatch system ever.

Every Core Resources are awesome.

The greatest feature : IT IS FULLY UNLOCKED AND FREE TO EDIT!

2 Likes

This is so nice, But for $40 it’s a bit deep, maybe I’ll wait till it’s on offer possibly.

Nice UI! Love your resources.

1 Like

Will this work on onesync legacy or infinity?

1 Like

Yes it will

1 Like

Optimized? how much idle and in aciton?

1 Like

Nice release mate

It runs 0.02 with the shooting zone without it it shoud be less

$40 for an unlocked script, not that much money, maybe consider making your own if you don’t want to pay for a quality script

4 Likes

Looks awesome really, incredible work.

1 Like

would really like to see this as a standalone

1 Like

I will make a version soon

Looks awesome but I have few questions about the way it work before buying it. Is there an easy way to add Fire Department to the dispatch system as we use them as first responders and for fire calls. So as soon as the medic are call the fire department as to be call or add to the call at the same time. Can you use your dispatch notificatiuons system to add the bank robbery and all those trigger event

1 Like

You can choose any 3 jobs to interact with each other. And yes there are triggers for alerts.

UPDATED V1.1

• Fixed minor bugs
  • Added callsign functionality
  • On-Foot GPS functionality