🚘 Core Vehicle [STANDALONE] - Real life vehicle experiance (Mileage, Nitro, Check Engine, Low Oil, Custom Engine Sounds, Vehicle Parts)

standdddd

PREVIEW LINKcoreveh1 p2222 coreveh5 footddder5

DISCLAIMER
This can be used with or without a framework. If using without a framework leave config_server untouched and you will have infinate items that you can limit to mechanics for example. Otherwise it will work like in video. If you need help adjusting to your enviroment contact support. Happy to help :slight_smile:

:heart: OUR TEBEX LINK

:heart: ESX VERSION

OTHER RESOURCES
:heart: CORE CRAFTING (AS SEEN IN THE VIDEO)
:heart: CORE HUD (AS SEEN IN THE VIDEO)
:heart: CORE JOB UTILS (BOSS MENU/JOB CENTER)
:heart: CORE DISPATCH
:heart: CORE EVIDENCE
:heart: CORE WEAPON

7 Likes

looks cool

Where is the Paid Tag?

wasn’t this already out?

Esx version yes

It could help me to be able to export the amount of nitro, I need to add this information in my hud, I tried several ways but I still couldn’t I bought the ESX version of your script I saw that you define the nitro class as local = nitropower but I have no idea how I could use this information in another script

Yup . the released version before this is for ESX . and now it’s standalone version

1 Like

I have made an export in new version getNitro

Thank you very much now I managed to do

1 Like

Would modifying the original not have been a better option? Most if not all of the released scripts i’ve seen, give option to run standalone or with ESX, toggable via config. Doing it this way limits the customer to which ever one they buy.

You can request for other version in support

I have the product, but it has a lot of mistakes

I can’t see the 3DTEXT of the maintenance man’s production desk

1 Like

Does anyone know how to get it so only players with the ‘mechanic’ role can use these commands?

I have my job set as ‘mechanic’ but it says ‘incorrect job’

So im having a problem with the script where when working on the vehicle the passenger side wheel stances out like crazy , and aswell im not able to see the upgrade for the turbo or nitro

where is download link?

In email when you pay

having trouble with engine sounds. anny suggestion on how to fix that?

contact us on d c :slight_smile:

There are a lot of errors in the script. Make sure when you are naming parts, look at the image above. “Transmition” which if you name it transmission like it is supposed to be it will not work.