πŸ“ Core Insurance - Advanced vehicle impound with insurance plans, claim times, cooldowns

core_insurance

PREVIEW VIDEO
ins

:heart: OUR TEBEX LINK

OTHER RESOURCES
:heart: CORE HUD (AS SEEN IN THE VIDEO)
:heart: CORE EVIDENCE
:heart: CORE DISPATCH
:heart: CORE WEAPON
:heart: CORE VEHICLES

16 Likes

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. that is awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

What is it looking for when it’s sees if a vehicle is spawned? Plate or model?

1 Like

Plate since there could be many models

nice ui !

1 Like

Nice script, but better listen your customers and fix bugs that scripts have.

4 Likes

nice script, it can be a job?

Very little information on how it works? Like does it spawn a vehicle that’s insured and lost? Is this more like a impound than an actually insurance? It should be money back for insurance?

Does it add something to owned_vehicles table so it keeps track of vehicles?
In our server people can steal vehicles so they own it to 100% and then change plates.
So a 1 or a 0 on that table row could make it keep track and get money back if you decide to take out the insurance or something.
But ofcource it’s open source so people can do it themselves.

Yeah you need to make an inventory lol, Your UI work is amazing

great release!

1 Like

Will do someday

1 Like

Didn’t get the download link when purchased

1 Like

Yes sorry for the technic difficulties create a ticket and provide tbx id and it will be sent

Will it delete the vehicle in the database when the vehicle is destroyed and has no insurance?

1 Like

No it wont

Having an issue with this script upon receiving the file.
Cars is being detected by the script, i can buy an insurance for any of them but then when i try to claim them, nothing happens when i click one of the cars. Is there like a special instruction here on what to do. I tried reaching the support on their discord but looks like its not their thing to reply to their customers that has issue.
If anyone got a fix for this or someone that can help let me know. Thanks

i would buy it when it would be an option for it!

I will respond to every issue soon enough im now on vacation and support is slowed down.

What option?

if there would be an option that destroyed cars would be deleted from owned_vehicle without insurece type 2 or type 3 maybe, something like that

1 Like