:heart: CORE EVIDENCE
:heart: CORE CARSHARING
:heart: CORE WEAPON
:heart: CORE DESKBELL

21 Likes

Yessir! Looks sick.

3 Likes

love it so far. i am getting this when i hit offduty

You have to add a job named offduty (EDIT This issue was resolved in support)

2 Likes

it is there

how optimized is this?

It has 0.00ms so pretty much no lag

3 Likes

totally missed that represented on the post
lol i suck

1 Like

Great job :fire:

2 Likes

Sooo, all 30jobs my server has is in that menu where ever I go? Or do I need to go to job management to add/select those jobs?

1 Like

You can set this up as you want! That menu can be opened in location/ by key/ or command all of them can be disabled. You can add default jobs that appear in the menu otherwise its blank until you add a job with command or players job swiches saving the last one in the menu. Example: You work as a trucker and you get hired by police. Then you will have trucker job, police job , and every default job set in config. Soon i will add job center and boss menu with permissions to use it for lower ranks as a free update.

2 Likes

Little sneak peak at the upcomming job center :slight_smile:

1 Like

give that dispatch O.O

btw CORE MULTIPLE JOBS - FANTASTIC JOB!!
got it working, flawlesss

1 Like

UPDATED V1.1

• Added Job Center (You can choose which jobs can be added to multijob menu from it)**
  • Added ignoring job if not detected in your database**
  • Soon will add advanced boss menu with permissions

1 Like

So I have this added, and the jobs show up, but once I select one, it just changes my job and doesn’t save the previous job any or something?

You have to enable auto saving in the config. And please contact the disc support for issues.

Hey, I have the problem that I can’t limit how many jobs you can select in total.
maybe something will come in the future?
Otherwise perfect script !!

1 Like

UPDATE

• Job limiting is now working fine
  • Added boss menu paid update

I know its weird question ahaha but where are you getting ideas for these gradients(btw can u send me this one) thanks ur work is fire!

Write to support :wink: