🚨 Core Dispatch - 3 Emergency jobs work in sync, Alerts, Calls, Blips, Permissions

Nice idea.

1 Like

Good suggestions will consider them on the next update.

Hello, what are the Ace Permissions for this?

I accidently got the ESX version. How would I convert that to the standalone through my discord ace perms?

What is the ms for this script? Does the esx version work with es_exntended V1 Final? (no essential mode or extended mode)

1 Like

The ms when you are an officer is 0.04 and it does work with esx final :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you end up finding out how to setup the ace perms?

1 Like

Is the ace “Config.JobThree.job” /One /Two ???

1 Like

Do you even have the resource purschased ?

download ???

1 Like

You have to buy

I highly recommend against buying this or any of the Core products. They are advertised as working correctly however if something doesn’t work for whatever reason you will get no support from the developer. I have purchased a few of his products and so far the only one working as advertised is the multi job.

I have since reached out to Tebex support for a refund from this purchase and would advise anyone else with similar issues to do the same. He did to my surprise reach out to me via email after Tebex contacted him and was pretty unprofessional and disrespectful calling me and any others with issues newbies and saying how support is complimentary and should not be expected for his products. I’d recommend Codesign dispatch as a working, stable replacement which has a fantastic community and support system.

6 Likes

Why do i have to keep answering the same thing. Tebex wont refund you because its not the scripts fault. It is indeed your multicharacter script or your esx. Because my script calls an esx function whitch returns a different name to yours. I cant fix your server for you sorry my support is only for my products.

1 Like

Tebex will refund me as you have clearly false advertised. It is 100% the script as I’ve purchased another dispatch script that works 100% without any modifications. It delivers where yours cannot in both the ability to actually work and has great customer support. There is no wonder none of the other top script makers have partnered with you… you’re a fraud.

10 Likes

I got this and cant get permissions to work I added this to server cfg

add_ace group.police JobOne.job allow
add_ace identifier.steam:HEX group.police

and noting am I doing this correctly and is there a better way to give access of all jobs to everyone?

same for me honestly , and core offer ZERO support.

5 Likes

Interesting. We were going to purchase several core products today, but perhaps we’ll hold off for now.

1 Like

Did you make a ticket?

yup ages ago , waited 3 days for a response got nothing , then got abuse when i got pissed off for no support.

1 Like

Show proof of no help ? You are not even in the discord