🔫 Core Weapon - Magazines, attachments in inventory with UI

thank you very very much Sir!

1 Like

Did you contact me in support ?

Do you need a Inventory HUD for this to work? Has seen a lot of things like these that only works with a Inventory HUD…

No, you just need to press use the item in any inventory

@DeivisMac2 - What inventory HUD is this being used with/tested on? So many out there just wanna make sure if I got this I’m using it with a inventory that works with it.

the the basic esx_inventoryhud with custom css

1 Like

UPDATED

*Now you can choose to reload with R key! It will automatically remove the clip from inventory
*Overflow issues fixed

I do not recommend buying, I am a customer and I have already bought this script, the support is very bad and the response times are more than 1 week, they literally only give you good support when buying, once you have the script the rest is your problem even if you have problems with the installation or some bug

2 Likes

You cant be serious you tag me like every other hour and your problem is that other script that you are using is faulty…

I am looking for help to solve a bug of duplicating items, I do not have any other script of this type to give me any problem, I do not tag you every 2 hours, your support is terrible and you only answered me quickly when I had questions before buying the script, I do not recommend buying this script, it is the only place where I pay for a script and it supports me so badly, in other places they even help you with the installation!

2 Likes

The duplication is due to your wardrobe script because no one else experienced it. And please remember that your not the only one seeking help and that i cant be on alert 24/7. And if you show the support above i said that the problem is that your wardrobe is the problem and you still kept on the same topic and tagging.

2 Likes

can’t get anything to save to character on esx 1.final…
Edit* I should expand.
Ammo nor attachments save to weapons after logging off and back on.

4 Likes

Make it link with you DB and at player spawn check if player has use it.

1 Like

Thanks, Ill try this for now. Found out its an issue with ESX 1.Final… So we started building a new server for the future.

1 Like

that hud inventory with that custom css is beautiful by any chance would you share?

1 Like

I followed the read me and This is not working also I wrote a ticket to get support and I haven’t got a response. so I’m trying here. I bought your weapon script and I need to know why I can’t buy the clips for the weapons and nothings go to my inventory. I followed the installation instructions and executed the sql files. can you give me some support ? :construction: :stop_sign: :raising_hand_man: :construction: :stop_sign: :raising_hand_man:

How do you add the body armor as an Item I can’t find it in your script. I need support :raising_hand_man: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

2 Likes

awsome job bro :slight_smile:

any chance of you giving your inventory in future because its looks so clean man your ui work is just amazing pls release it

Some one please help. I am very new to this so I have no clue on how to fix this. This is the 1st script I’ve encountered that gave this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated