💰 Robberies Creator [ESX/QBCore] - in-game heists creation menu without server restart

Robberies Creator

This script will allow server owners to easily and quickly create heist in any map they want, through an easy in-game menu. There are also many other features listed below

Showcase video

Documentation

You can find the script documentation here

Features

Languages (easily translatable)

• English
  • German / Deutsch
  • Italian / Italiano
  • French / Français
  • Spanish / Español
  • Polish / Polski

Heists

• You can create infinite heists in few minutes
  • Each heist you create can have a different minimum police number
  • You can setup a different timeout time that must pass before a heist can be done again
  • You can choose a time after the heist will be reset, deleting its objects
  • Each heist can have a time limit, limiting the minutes the players have to rob everything (useful especially in big maps heists)
  • You can add infinite “stages” in a heist. Each “stage” will have “steps”, and when all steps of a stage will be completed, the next stage will begin.
  • All steps can be “optional”, making them not required to be completed before starting the next “stage”
  • The heists are synced, allowing multiple players to do the heist together, cooperating to get the rewards you’ll decide

Heists - Steps

The stages in the heist have multiple different steps which you can configure

• Robbable objects - You can add unlimited robbable trolleys, which can give any object you want, these are the trolleys:
    • Cash
    • Gold
    • Diamonds
  • Safes - You can add unlimited safes, which can have as many items/weapons/accounts you want inside them. You can also choose the difficulty of cracking the safe, giving to players more challenge. Each safe can also require an item to be lockpicked, and it can be invisible to allow you using existing safes in MLOs or anywhere you like.
  • Thermal charges - You can add thermal charges, which will melt the door lock opening it, usually this can be good together with an alarm, making a “non silent” way to do the heist. You can decide the duration required to melt the door
  • Hackable panel - You can add hackable panels, allowing the players to do an hacking minigame to open a door. This can be a good way to create a “silent” path to do an heist. You can decide to have an alarm together with this, and it can require an item. Also, it is possible to make the hackable panel invisible, allowing to use existing MLOs objects.
  • Lockpickable door - You can add lockpickable doors, which will use a lockpicking minigame to open the door, it can require an item and it can also trigger alarms if you want
  • Lethal gas - You can add lethal gas points, which will start after X seconds (you decide) the stage they are in has started. You can decide the duration of the lethal gas, and the damage it deals. It’s also possible to choose the color of it. There is a special item which you can use, gas_mask, which will allow players to not take damage from the gas
  • Painting - You can add unlimited paintings, robbers will be able to cut the painting and steal it. There are many paintings objects you can choose
  • Guards - You can add as many guards as you wish, deciding their weapons, their skins and how much difficult it will be to defeat them. The guards won’t attack police members
  • Glass Display - You can add glass displays, where player can use a cutter to create a hole in the glass and steal the object that is inside
  • Laser Drill - You can add unlimited laser drills spots where players can find any item you want
  • Search points - You can setup as many points as you want, and only 1 of them will give to the player the reward, useful for example to search a required item to proceed in the heist

Note: the steps thermal charge, lockpickable door and hackable panel requires Doors Creator script, without it you’ll be able to use all other features without issues

Note 2: Guards and lethal gas steps can’t be used in the first stage of an heist

Heists - Alarms

• You can setup the alarms, choosing the alarm coords, duration and the alarm type. Alarm Types:
    • Police and alarm bell
    • Police only
    • Alarm bell only
  • The “steps” which can have alarms are:
    • Safe
    • Lockpickable door
    • Hackable panel
    • Thermal charge

NPC Mugging

• You can choose if enabling or not the NPC mugging
  • You can choose if players will be able to force NPCs to follow them. Since the NPCs can follow the player, they can be used as “hostages” if your server allows it
  • You can decide how many seconds they will be required to mug an NPC
  • You can decide how many minutes can pass before the NPC with hands up will automatically run away
  • You can easily choose the items/money/weapons can give when robbed, choosing different probabilities
  • You can choose how many cops must be online in order to be able to mug the NPCs
  • You can choose the probabilities the police will be alerted when a NPC is mugged
  • It’s possible to choose a cooldown between each NPC mug, so players won’t be able to mug 30 npcs in 1 minute
  • You can decide a maximum of NPCs following a player simultaneously

Cargo robbery

• You can create as many cargo robberies as you want
  • Each cargo robbery can have a different blip
  • You can decide the vehicle model for each cargo robbery
  • You can decide the driver ped for each cargo robbery
  • You can decide a limit speed that the cargo robbery will use
  • It’s possible to make the wheels of the vehicle bulletproof
  • It’s possible to decide the seconds required to drill the cargo
  • You can decide how many items will be given as reward, they can be money, items and weapons
  • The cargo robberies have 2 different driving types:
    • Stops - The driver will drive through all the coordinates you decide, and he can stop for X minutes you decide after reaching each one
    • Drive randomly - You’ll have to decide the starting position of the vehicle, and it will drive randomly around the map for X minutes you decide
  • If the truck doesn’t have bulletproof wheels, when a player destroys the wheels, the truck will stop, allowing the player to rob it without having to kill the driver (useful for RP purposes)
  • You can decide if the drill is required or not to do cargo robberies

Cargo robbery - plannings

• You can create plans with the cargo robberies you created
  • You can decide the minimum police online to start a plan
  • The plans can be started in 3 ways:
    • Now - It will start the cargo robbery instantly
    • Date - It will start the cargo robbery in a date and time you’ll define, allowing you to plan future cargo robberies
    • Interval - A cargo robbery will start each X minutes you’ll decide

Other

• It’s possible to decide the duration of the gas_mask and the cloth ID it will use
  • There are Discord logs

Requirements

Resmon

When idle

With 13 cargo driving around at the same time

Installation

The installation is extremely easy, check here

How to add ACE permission?

You should place this in server.cfg, and editing it with your license

add_ace group.admin robberies_creator allow # Add permission to group

# Can also be identifier.steam:steamid
add_principal identifier.license:1260e6efd3271584d7ed05n45cbf41575252acbc group.admin # Add player to the group

If you didn’t add the permission, the robberiescreator command will show you exactly what you need to copy paste in server.cfg, with your license included!

Information

The script uses the FiveM asset escrow system

Download

If you are interested in the script you can find it here

Code is accessible No, you can refer to documentation for changes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) >9000
Requirements Written above
Support Yes

My other resources

25 Likes

just awesome <3

4 Likes

Look forward to using this great work

4 Likes

I’m glad you like it :grin:

1 Like

i absolutely adore this you never cease to amaze. You know what would be a DOPE feature, being able to place gaurd npc at specified coords that will go hostile when alarms go off. you could choose the ped model you want and weapon they would have. Also adding paintings as a heist object.

5 Likes

Another beautiful Piece of Art <3

3 Likes

Thank you for your support everyone :heart:

2 Likes

The GOAT. Amazing stuff! If we can add guards with weapons that would make this even better.

2 Likes

This would allow us to make our own NPC drug robbery missions with NPC’s to fight back :smiley: - cant wait!!

2 Likes

Every once in a while I come across a resource that makes me go “wtf” (in a good way). I have a few concerns/questions, otherwise this is an instant buy. Would I be able to edit or get help with adding the following custom edits I do to all my scripts?

1. For my hacks/lockpicks I make it simply a timed base event that varies based on the player’s rank pulled from the database/another resource.

2. Randomize money and item rewards with a calculation to pulls the player’s rank.

3. For illegal actions (e.g. lockpicking, hacking, collecting money) I add a few lines of code that is a custom alert, adds stress, adds experience (for ranks), and randomizes rewards based on the player’s rank.

2 Likes

Is it possible to change the hack minigames out with your own?

1 Like

Never mind, I’m an idiot and didn’t read the docs before asking. Looks awesome!

1 Like

only thing it’s missing is npcs who can attack you, such as guards etc.

1 Like

Hi, it’s good to hear you like the script :100:

1. All the minigames are editable, so you can edit them to use a server callback on your needs
  2. The rewards doesn’t depend on the player rank
  3. At the moment there isn’t an event for steps completed, but it will be added for sure in the close future

Yes :ok_hand:

I absolutely love that you did this.

I have one small suggestion though.

I try to run my server in a way that allows criminals to do heists even if no player-cops are around. Basically it makes a check if the minimum amount of cops are present and if they aren’t it instead sets a wanted level and the robbers get swarmed with NPC-Cops that jail them immediately if they get killed (or die in an accident while being wanted).

So i wanted to ask if there might be a possibility to add a check like this in the future. I understand if it’s too much effort because most servers don’t use NPC-Cops (for several reasons).

2 Likes

Hi, thank you I’m happy of that

Unfortunately as you probably will understand, that’s not something very used :sweat_smile:
I don’t think I ever seen any NPC cop in servers

1 Like

Oh sorry for the confusion on #2. I was asking if I would be able to add a couple lines of code for the reward event or am I restricted to a config option?

1 Like

Good evening

That isn’t possible

1 Like

I absolutely understand but was worth asking. XD I’ll see if i can implement a workaround by checking the moment you enter a vault if there are enough cops, and if not, it’ll set the wantedlevel.

I was also curious if there would be a possibility to add a percentage to the heist alerts or “on failure”. So that really sneaky (or lucky) robbers are able to trigger the alert later than clumsy/unlucky ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

The probabilities can be in cargo robberies, npc mugging but not in the heist