šŸ’° Robberies Creator [ESX/QBCore] - in-game heists creation menu without server restart

This looks amazing, the only thing I think it needs is the ability to add hostile NPCs / guards to the heists and cargo robberies.

3 Likes

100% worth buying, amazing script, makes life so much easier when you want to do custom robberies !

My only suggestion to make it better is to maybe allow for different hacking games per robbery and or difficulty, just to make it even easier ! Currently, Iā€™m using a workaround with the heist ID in the code to change hacks depending on the Heists ID, but it would be great if we could add our own games in the code and select them in the UI for the different stages.

Amazing job on the script all around

2 Likes

Thank you guys, Iā€™m really happy to hear you like the script :grin:

Update 1.3

• Added Spanish language
  • Added new option in settings: Global timeout. This option will allow you to not have multiple heists started together and have a global timeout for them. By default the timeout will be of 0 minutes (so itā€™s disabled)
  • Fixed an error which happened on heist objects deletion
  • Fixed ā€œaccountsā€ for old ESX versions, where they didnā€™t work properly

Awesome creator as always.

Would be nice to add the ability to define objects that you can break like the boxes with juwels in the Vangelico Juwelry.

2 Likes

And you have added the global time to next robbery but maby there is a option to make categoryā€™s like bank robbery, store robbery with global times

1 Like

are you going to be adding the ability to add guards and such in heists and cargo robberies

2 Likes

Hello, probably in future it will be added a step with guards for heists

1 Like

Suggestion:

Add a feature to individualize robbery alert names.
For example, police would be alerted.
ā€œPacific Bank Robberyā€
ā€œArt Robberyā€

Think this is a must in my opinion. Love the script!

3 Likes

Very nice Script :slight_smile:

At the moment I have one Suggestion:
When I place a thermal charge it would be great if I can also rotate it like the blue marked photoshopped thermite.
The yellow marked is the original thermite from your script.

2 Likes

Hi, the rotation actually wonā€™t matter, it isnā€™t the same you see when placing it :+1:

Update 1.3.2

• The issue which caused crash on script restart should be solved
  • Now itā€™s not possible to do 2 steps at the same time (for example placing thermal charge and starting grabbing cash from trolley)
  • Added server side event for police alert in documentations
  • Added heist name on the alert for police (it gets the name from the label your decided for the heist)
  • Added event for steps completed in documentations

Sureā€¦ :man_facepalming:

1. Iā€™m not a scammer at all, otherwise why there are only nice comments except your one? are they paid actors?
  2. You are probably one of the most disliked person in the whole FiveM community, as far as I know it was clearly told you in many Discords that people donā€™t like you (not in mine one, I preferred to remove you since you are only able to complain and insult). For example if Iā€™m not wrong, you were banned from ESX Discord, probably from Overextended Discord and many other servers because you donā€™t behave as an adult

Have a great day :wink:

2 Likes

Fake News!

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

Jaksam is 100% legit

1 Like

He clearly isnt.

Im not sure why you are that mad but Jaksam isnt scamming anyone.

You pay for a Script, you get that Script, it works.
If you have issues with the Script, you can go to the dc and get help so most of the time at the end of the Day you wont have any issues with the Script.

If an issue is Script related e.g an issue that Robbery Creator had, mostlikely 1 or 2 days later
is a message with ā€œChangelog @ā€ in Changelogs telling that the Issues is fixed.

3 Likes

Update 1.3.3

• Corrected wrong translation about min-max quantity in cargo robberies
  • Fixed that the drill was always lost even if disabled in the settings
  • Fixed issue which happened with thermal charge that didnā€™t allow to continue the heist
2 Likes

Maybe in a future update you can add a carrier truck as a cargo robbery even if the vehicles are on the truck is pre determined then you hijack and sell or something would be pretty dope

3 Likes

Hey,
I love the script there are so many ways how to use this. So far I think itā€™s perfect, but I would still like some things.

• That you can also use the laser drill as a step
  • That you can place Bombs such as Sticky Bomb to explode Doors
  • That you can enter a mission text for each stage, just like in the story heists. Example ā€œNow open the safeā€ or ā€œGo to the Terminalā€
  • That you can place Guardā€™s which attack you depending on the stage

Like this for point 3

7 Likes