đźš— Dealerships Creator [ESX/QBcore]

Reduce your workload as an admin with Dealerships Creator, the best solution for vehicle shops for your server to easily create infinite dealerships without coding knowledge!

Showcase video

:bulb: Why Choose Dealerships Creator?

• Quick Setup: Drag and drop installation process, no hassle
  • Automated Dealerships: Your players can purchase vehicles on their own
  • Player-Managed Dealerships: Allow your players to purchase entire dealerships and develop their RP business
  • Extremely Easy to Use: Save your precious time as an admin to work on your community, rather than spending hours developing

:shopping_cart: Get Dealerships Creator Now!

:star2: Features

• Amazing UI ( special thanks to @Rohdiamant )
  • Supports your modded vehicles. Adding them is extremely easy!
  • Create infinite dealerships (vehicle shops)
  • Supports cars, bikes, boats, helicopters, planes, everything!!!
  • Adds tons of RP to your players
  • Statistics for vehicles, which can be compared globally or only between the same vehicle class

f968ae54c184add8b6caf6e79c8bcb6e1eac9955.png

b79422147a06c9abcac9f37691405f0a91902224.png

:robot: Automated Dealerships

• Easily choose the allowed vehicles and their prices
  • Choose the coordinates of the dealership without effort
  • You can decide where the showroom will be
  • You can choose to restrict the use with licenses or jobs
  • You can enable that a society will receive a percentage of the sale each time a player purchases a vehicle
  • You can allow players to pay with society money
  • You can allow your players to do loans to pay for their vehicles
  • You can enable the automatic resell of vehicles at a certain percentage
  • Players can do test drives

d2767512f9b5fa41c8a6023cda775fd7902aaf05.png

16fce7a1dfc0b534891be526d9aa0ada568fdf10.png

:briefcase: Player Dealerships

• You can setup the generic options of the dealership
  • You can choose which vehicles are allowed in the dealership
  • You can choose where the vehicles will be displayed (so employees can showcase the vehicles they have in the stock to other players)
  • You can enable loans
  • You can enable test drives
  • You can choose if a society will receive part of the money (so you can automatically implement tax for vehicles sold)
  • You can choose how many minutes before the vehicle ordered by the employees will arrive
  • The manager of the dealership will be able to choose at what price the vehicles can be sold
  • Employees can do a custom discount to players to incentivize the vehicle sell

9350a3dadc0fc31c69f19847c320c8c09c11fbeb.png

fd0a5103363967c83bc0e806c98afc78e6a5518b.png

:hammer_and_wrench: Installation

Installing a script has never been so easy!

How to Install

• Download the script
  • Extract to resources
  • Add ensure dealerships_creator in server.cfg

Requirements

For ESX Version:

• es_extended

For QBCore Version:

• qb-core

For Both Versions:

• onesync
Code is accessible No, you can edit stuff with documentation
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) >10000
Requirements esx/qbcore
Support Yes

My other resources

4 Likes

Holy moly. Another Goat Script. Im looking forward to work with it! <3

1 Like

this works ! its Great ! and easy to set up ! You can allow your players to have There Own Store And still " Controle it " :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And onces again, a beautiful new resource :heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind comments guys :heart:

2 Likes

I think this script is the best Dealership you can have for your server.
I love the fact that you can create dealerships on the server without restarting, and that you can have a dealership that is “normal” and dealerships that player can own so it’s a very good script to make your Roleplay better.

3 Likes

For the Dealership Creator, it would be nice to have the setup displays feature for admin shops as well. Not just player shops. I would be Super Perfect thenđź’Ż

3 Likes

Really good resource only problem I have is I can’t find anywhere to disable/enable my hud while the dealer/showroom is open

1 Like

one of the most user-friendly scripts when it comes to dealerships.
Not only automated but also for players to buy.
all in a modern design .
a must have for real rp servers.

1 Like

Dealerships Creator 1.0.3

• Added an event for “on showroom enter”
  • Added an event for “on showroom exit”

@Josh7392

1 Like

That’s a super script and you did a great job. It was nice to be abled to test the script in the beta version. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I love you

2 Likes

The option to change what category boats, planes and cars go into in the database in owned cars would be nice for different garage resources like CodeSign

Hello, in the vehicles table you can define the vehicle type(car, boat, etc.)

Hey, great script.

I would add a few little things that would only be for the player owner…

1) Vehicle storage system. In other words, the owner of the dealership has to buy the vehicles, which are then stored in the warehouse. If the vehicle is not in stock, the player cannot purchase the vehicle. Either the owner or any employee did not restock the vehicles.
Add it, for example, as a mission, if the owner chooses to replenish the SultanRS by 10 pieces, for example, he will not only pay a price, but he would have to use a towing service for this.
the price of the vehicle would act as the purchase price. And the dealership owners then choose their price. The purchase price would just serve to make the dealership have to purchase the vehicle. Just like it is in real life :rofl:

I would also add a TAX adjustment system to the vehicle. I would add an installment plan, etc. Take a look at T1GER DealerShip… And get a little inspired :rofl: And it will be mega this!

1 Like

Hi, thank you! I’m glad you like it :grin:

This is already a feature, I explain: For player owned dealerships, the employees have to order a vehicle that will take X minutes to be available (can be configured in the settings), there isn’t a phyisical mission to get the vehicles though

That’s already a feature, you can do loans with vehicles, both for player owned dealerships and for admin ones :+1:

Sure, but I was referring directly to the installment plan, where the player buys a vehicle for, let’s say, 30% of the price, and then a certain amount is deducted from him, for example, once in 24 hours of real time. Therefore, the player will buy a vehicle for 100,000 for 10,000 and according to the setting options, ideally not the default setting, but that each player will be able to choose his own %, and whether the player is off or not, the amount will be deducted according to the % that the seller would issue to the player: )

1 Like

Dealerships Creator 1.1

• Added Spanish translations

Last suggestion I have is with the Display Coords let the person choose where they want to place the vehicle when they are using the display vehicle option

1 Like

Technically you could create the player owned vehicleshop without the Display Coords and once a player bought that dealership you can add the display coords to his liking (he tells you where he wants them to be)

1 Like