đź’ˇ Missions Creator - Easily create missions

Missions Creator: Never get your players bored

This script helps server owners create any mission they can imagine, keeping players engaged and coming back for more. Say goodbye to boring days on your server, there’s always something new for your players to do!

Cinematic video

Showcase video

Why Missions Creator?

• Easy to Install: Set it up in minutes with a simple drag and drop
  • Create New Missions Quickly: No more waiting days to build something new
  • Improves Player Enjoyment: Players have fun activities to enjoy, even when admins are away

:shopping_cart: Get Missions Creator Now!

:video_game: Missions

Create endless missions limited only by your creativity

See Missions Features
  • Multiplayer Missions: Play missions with friends
  • Different Storylines: Need to finish one mission to start another? Easy
  • Single or Repeat Play: Decide if a mission can be played just once or over and over
  • Create Mission Tasks: Players must complete tasks to advance
  • Spawn NPCs, Vehicles, or Objects: Whatever your mission needs, it’s possible
  • Many Tasks Available: Offers great flexibility for designing your missions
  • Player Ratings: Players can rate missions, letting you know what works

:video_game: Tasks

Tasks are objectives that players complete during missions

See Current Tasks
  • Go to coordinates: players will have to reach the coordinates to succeed
  • Enter vehicle: players will have to enter in a vehicle you choose to proceed
  • Deliver vehicle: player will have to deliver a vehicle in a zone you decide
  • Pickup object: players will have to pick up an object to succeed
  • Blowup entity: players will have to place an explosive on a vehicle or an object you decide
  • Kill NPC: Choose a target to eliminate
  • Protect NPC: Save an NPC from the enemies you choose
  • Play minigame: Hacking mission? No problem, many minigames to choose You can also easily add any minigame you want
  • Leave area: This mission is finished and the players have to run away? Now it’s easy
  • Talk to NPC: Perfect to give a better storyline to your mission
  • Play animation: Searching for something advanced? This will fit the job
  • Survive attack: Many enemies will spawn for X minutes to fight the players
  • Survive vehicle attack: Enemies in vehicles you choose will hunt the players

Talk to NPC example

Explode Object example

Play minigame example

:gear: Actions

Actions are what the script does automatically during your mission to make things smooth and exciting

See Current Actions
  • Spawn entity in coords: Want to add an NPC, vehicle, or object? Just set the coordinates and it’s done
  • Delete entities: Clean up your scene anytime easily
  • Trigger events: Integrate your mission with other scripts for even greater possibilities
  • Give items: Reward your players with cool items they can use
  • Alert police: Set a location or target for the police to respond to
  • Message: Send messages or instructions to your players easily
  • Lock/Unlock door: Working with jaksam’s Doors Creator? Locking and unlocking doors has never been easier!

:bar_chart: Statistics

Understand which missions are challenging and which are too easy, and tweak them for the perfect balance
See how much your players like each mission without any hassle!

See Statistics example

:satellite: Nexus

Share and download missions with other server admins easily. It’s perfect for creating hundreds of missions for the entire FiveM community!

See screenshot

:gear: Resmon

Usage

When the script is idle, it uses 0.00ms
During missions, especially when close to visive elements (like markers), it goes 0.04ms

:gear: Requirements

See more

For ESX:

• es_extended

For QBCore:

• qb-core

For both:

• Minigames you want to use
  • Doors Creator only for lock/unlock action

:information_source: Information

The script uses the FiveM asset escrow system
Do not try to recreate GTA 5 / GTA Online missions, instead, you can create your own missions

Code is accessible No, you can refer to documentation for changes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +12000
Requirements Written above
Support Yes

My other resources

8 Likes

Wow niceee script, I like what you propose to you community :heart_hands:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

The script is truly amazing, it takes no time at all to create several missions.

One thing that feels like it’s missing though is having one location/npc give a random mission. For example, you could create a list of multiple missions and players would receive a random one of those missions from one starting location/npc

Other than that, 10/10 script

2 Likes

nice man <3

1 Like

Thank you guys, I’m glad you like the script :grin:

Great script enjoy !!

1 Like

Hi, thank you :slight_smile:

Clever idea and nice scripts well done :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, I’m happy you like it !

Missions Creator 1.1

• Fixed bug if a player left the lobby by quitting FiveM
  • Added new parameter for “TriggerEvent” actions: Players in the mission
  • Improvement to Nexus UI
  • Minor Nexus fixes
  • Fixed bug for “required missions”
  • Added button to “reset player missions progress” in settings. This will erase all missions played by the player you choose
  • Added “allowed jobs” option for missions

Interesting fact: Did you know that in Missions Creator Nexus, your nickname will be highlighted if your shared missions gets downloaded by many servers?

Suggestion:

It would be great to be able to spawn entities in a different routing bucket (It would be like checking a box and automatically spawning them there) and also the option to teleport players to that bucket and to a location to start the mission. With this, I could have several teams of players doing the same mission without colliding with each other.

Also, a type of support for solo missions, in which only I can see the entity, because if several people are doing the same mission as me, they are going to spawn a lot of NPCs of the same type.

2 Likes

would be cool with buckets but jaksams robbery script doesn’t work properly with buckets, stops props spawning in and stuff like that

1 Like

Missions Creator 1.2

• Added README.txt file
  • Added new event on entity spawned in documentatino
  • Fixed that “requires all players” didn’t work properly
  • Added markers on players while they are in the lobby
  • Added notification on all players in the mission when somebody completes a task
  • Solved that in “protect ped” task, enemies could attack each other
  • Solved that entities created in the same stage were not shown
  • Added French translations
  • Fixed an issue on “TriggerEvent” actions

Missions Creator 1.3

• Added “minimum police” requirement
  • Fixed a bug regarding stages

Hello,

I’ve just tried out your resource, and I’m quite impressed by its potential. There are numerous possibilities to explore. I also use Robberies Creator, and I’ve ensured that an item is required to initiate heists.

I have an idea: to create preparation missions for heists, where players receive the necessary items as rewards.

It would be beneficial to integrate a leveling system into the quest script, so that players don’t gain access to major heists or quests too quickly.

For example, a minimum level of 10 or higher would be required to undertake a certain quest. Each quest could yield a customizable amount of experience points (XP), with subsequent levels requiring progressively more XP to advance. For instance, reaching level 2 might require earning 500 XP, while level 3 might necessitate 1000…

Another suggestion would be to introduce helicopter attacks and potentially allow coordinated assaults between vehicles and helicopters.

Additionally, there’s recently been a pack of mini-games developed by Rainmad that I found quite interesting. Personally, I’ve integrated all of Rainmad’s mini-games into the robberies creator, and if feasible, I intend to do the same with the mission creator. You might consider discussing a partnership with Rainmad to integrate these mini-games; you both would benefit. In my opinion, maintaining a variety of mini-games is crucial to avoid monotony.

Currently, I have around 20 mini-games in the robberies creator, and I must say, the variety significantly enhances the experience and prevents monotony.

1 Like

I like that Idea and i have an Addition for that Idea:

• Task Option “Finish Heist” → Robberies Creator integration (select a Heist they have to finish)

And another Suggestion from my Side:

• On Stage start/end Options for “Teleport Players”,
    You can use that Feature to let Players go to a certain location and then teleport them (for example into an IPL interior)
3 Likes