šŸ›’ Shops Creator [ESX/QBCore] - Easily create in-game admin and players owned shops

Shops Creator

This script will allow server owners to easily and quickly create admin shops and player owned shops in any map they want, through an easy in-game menu. There is a beautiful UI that also players will see when interacting with the shops. There are also many other features listed below

Showcase video

Documentation

You can find the script documentation here

Features

:earth_africa: Languages (easily translatable)

• English
  • German / Deutsch
  • Italian / Italiano
  • Spanish / EspaƱol
  • Polish / Polski
  • Dutch / Nederlands

:shield: Admin Shops

• Easily create unlimited amount of shops
  • You can decide if players can sell or buy items from the shop
  • You can choose the allowed jobs and grades to access the shop
  • You can choose the time when the shop is opened/closed (for example you can make the shop opened only in the morning)
  • You can add unlimited items/weapons to the shop, with a minimum and maximum price for each one
  • Each object can use a different account (cash, dirty money, etc.)
  • You can decide after how many minutes the prices of all objects will be updated (between their minimum and maximum prices). This allows you to have a dynamic market
  • For shops that sell items to players, you can set that when a player buys something from the shop, the money will be deposited in societies accounts, useful for example in import/export job (example, 50% of money goes to police and 50% goes to FBI)
  • For shops that sell items to players, you can set that when paying, the player will use society money instead of his own ones. This can be useful for example in the police job armory
  • For shops that buy items from players, you can set that a specific society will pay the player, and when the society doesnā€™t have money, the player canā€™t sell (for example import export that will automatically pay people who sells iron)

:shopping_cart: Players owned shops - Admin side

• You can create unlimited player owned shops
  • You can decide the price for each shop
  • You can choose the resell percentage
  • You can decide if the shop owner has the permission to change the shop name
  • You can choose what doors the shop owner will automatically be able to lock/unlock
  • You can decide if the shop is able to: Buy items, sell items or both
  • You can specify the shop coordinates (where the players can buy items) and the management coordinates (where employees can handle the shop)
  • You can decide if the shop is allowed to manage or not items
  • You can decide if the shop is allowed to manage or not weapons
  • You can limit the objects that the shop can handle, for example you can specify a whitelist (so players can only handle those objects), or a blacklist (so players can handle every object except those ones)

:shopping_cart: Players owned shops - Management side

• Owner of the shop has permission to do everything
  • Each employee can have different permissions (adding objects on sale, withdrawing money, depositing, etc.)
  • Itā€™s possible to add objects on sale, specifying the price for each one
  • Itā€™s possible to add objects on ā€œto buy listā€, so players will be able to sell objects to the shop, and the shop will receive the objects in its storage
  • Itā€™s possible to directly deposit items in the shop storage (to put them on sale later for example)
  • Itā€™s possible to update the price of on sale objects
  • Itā€™s possible to remove objects from sale
  • Itā€™s possible to easily add stocks to the objects on sale
  • You can **remove objects from ā€œto buy listā€
  • You can update the wanted quantity of objects of ā€œto buy listā€
  • You can withdraw objects from storage
  • You can add on sale from storage
  • Itā€™s possible to toggle the shop status (opened/closed)
  • The owner can hire new employees and manage the permissions of hired people
  • Itā€™s possible to deposit/withdraw money in the shop

:moneybag: Players owned shops - Robbery

• Players can rob owned shops stored money
  • You can choose if the reward type itā€™s a percentage or a fixed value of the stored money
  • You can choose the reward account
  • You can choose a robbery cooldown time so players canā€™t rob the same store over and over
  • The robbery cooldown itā€™s saved also after server restart

Other

• You can use ā€œfiltersā€ to show only items in specific categories you can create (food only, weapons only, etc.)
  • Discord logs for all actions

Resmon

When idle

When close to shop

Installation

The installation is extremely easy (basically just drag and drop), you can check the READ_ME.txt file for it

How to add ACE permission?

Using the in-game command /shopscreator will show you exactly what to copy paste in your server.cfg

Requirements

Download

If you are interested in the script you can find it here

Code is accessible No, but documentation can be used to replace things
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) > 8000
Requirements Stated above
Support Yes

My other resources

11 Likes

Holy moly what a release!
Im hyped for all the other stuff you will release in the Future!

And the script is definitly worth it! <3

4 Likes

Again an Amazing UI with a lot of crazy functions and robbery! :clap:
WOW, I am speechless. :blush:
You did a great job, Jaksam and Shiro!

4 Likes

I only do Support, some Management Stuff and sometimes think about good Ideas (Concepting) together with Jaksam.
But everything Dev/Code Relates is done by Jaksam ^^

3 Likes

Thank you very much guys, I appreciate it a lot :heart:

6 Likes

cool script, but theyā€™re beginning to get out of my price range at this point, i own almost all your scripts to.

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m happy you like it :grin:

1 Like

The Script is 49.99 without taxes. Make sure if you check prices that you dont click on ā€žqbcore + esxā€œ because thats the price for both versions.

3 Likes

ohhh i didnā€™t realise that yea i was doing it for both not just one lol, the price is good then my apologies :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Jaksam, love the scripts. Any chance we could get the following two features added (and forgive me if they are already there, we didnā€™t see them mentioned anywhere).

1. If a shop is unowned, have a default list of items that can be sold still that we can configure, so the store isnā€™t completely useless if no one owns it.

2. Shop shelf support. Allow shop owners to designate where they want shelves at in their shops. They can name them and allows for shop owners to sort/categorize their items. Also adds for more RP of backroom shelves for, less legal, items.

5 Likes

that shelf idea would be cool
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

For one time again Jaksam has released one amazing script. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hi, what do you mean by advertise?

1 Like

Amazing release! Amazing script!

One suggestion/recommendation which will be super important - please add a license check featureā€¦ e.g. should I create an ammunation, I would like the ability set it so that players require a weapon license.

1 Like

Suggestion to have player owned shops linked to societies for franchise opportunities.

Basically, it would be the ability to link jobs/societies to any player run shop created.

Iā€™ll be honest, the biggest benefit of this would be for anyone with the Job Creator script. But it could still be useful for anyone.

Then other people can buy the shop only if they are a certain job rank for the job/society linked to it. Which would make them have to RP with the person who is the ā€˜bossā€™ of that society to actually open a franchise location under them. As stated with Job Creator the opportunities due to its own mass amount of customization would make an endless number of businesses corporations you could make that other players could own locations associated with. Allowing your server to set up known brands that pop up everywhere and really establish that real world feel.

From there it would be an added bonus if the money from player purchases in the shops (that get set up in this way), was split between the society fund and the actual shops fund so that the franchise owner makes money, but the society boss also makes money through the society funds. This could also be a configurable percentage in the config as to how much each shop gets or could be an option in the UI to set per store.

4 Likes

Hello, the script is incredible, although in my opinion the system is a bit poor when it comes to robbing the store, that is, it seems too easy to me and the police donā€™t have time to react to the robbery. I suggest that you change or improve the rob system so that it takes a little longer, as well as adding that an item is needed to rob the store. For example a lockpick.

3 Likes

Iā€™m very happy you like the script :grin:

1 Like

hello Jaksam My dear you make great scripts but at Shopscreator I miss the function that man can pay with bank and card Would it be possible to add this if that is possible :slight_smile:

we love you and thanks For all :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with this 100%

1 Like

To add onto this, maybe it should integrate with robbery creator some how.

2 Likes