[PAID] [QBCORE] TunerJob - Many Features - Air Suspension - Car Wrapping - Nitro Refill

# m-TunerJob script for QB

Preview: Click Here

Config: Click Here

Buy: Click Here

# About

• Optimized
  • Many Features
  • Full and easy customization
  • Utilizes the FiveM Tebex Escrow system.

# Features

• AirSuspension
  • Coilovers
  • Colours
  • License Plates
  • Neons
  • Nitro Refill
  • Shop
  • Turbo
  • Windows
  • Xenon Headlights
  • Wraps
  • Camera system

# About

AirSuspension:

• The Air suspension will only work if buyers have the item “airsuspension” which can only be given by mechanics. After using the item, open a menu with 4 levels of suspension height. When using the level, the script makes the air suspension sound.

Coilovers:

• Coilovers will only be installed by mechanics. They can do much the same as the AirSuspension, but it’s the mechanics who adjust the height from the outside of the vehicle.

License Plates:

• The license plates will be sold by the mechanics, the player can use the item as many times as they want to change the style/color of the car’s license plate.

Neons

• The neons will have to be installed by the mechanics and after the installation the mechanics can give a control for the players to be able to activate/deactivate them and the color will also change.

Nitro

• Nitro can only be crafted through mechanics craft. The nitro is made differently, once it reaches the end it will give the player an empty nitro bottle, this bottle can be refilled in the workshop.

Shop

• Mechanics will have access to an in-game store, the store is limited with stock so there are not always all parts available. Well, most of them have to be crafted. :slight_smile:

Turbo

• The turbo can only be crafted by mechanics. When using the item near the vehicle, a mini-game will appear.

Windows

• The glass films, only mechanics can place, when used near a vehicle a mini-game will appear.

Xenon Headlights

• The xenon headlights can only be installed by mechanics, and after installing they can give a controller to the player to change the color whenever he wants.

Car Wrapping

• The wraps are like a normal painting. Just buy one from the store and use it near the vehicle, a mini-game will appear to place it.

General

• Well, all parts available in craft and shop can be used near the vehicle, if you want to be lazy just use qb-customs to modify the car. The script is made this way to provide a better roleplay and not be done through menus.

Insurance

• They will be able to issue insurance, with the person’s name, vehicle registration number and model. When issuing the script it will grant an item with all this information.

Security System

• The script provides 4 cameras in the workshop that are visible through an item.

MLO: https://www.gabzv.com

# Also from me

[QBCORE] - DrugSystem
[QBCORE] - Blackmarket
[QBCORE] - LicensePlate
[QBCORE] - m-CarRebuild
[QBCORE] - m-Lumberjack

Update: v1.2

• Added a vehicle dismantling to the script. (It can be enabled/disabled in config)
  • Truck textures have been reduced for better performance. Thanks to @GUS

Please re-download the file. Thanks.

:exclamation: I can also leave here that all scripts are with a 20% discount code using the code: 20discount

4 Likes

guessing no chance of esx?

Would be sick to have ESX done

Tebex link broken

Link updated sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s in my plans, maybe in the next few days :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s in my plans, maybe in the next few days :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Update: v1.2

• Added a vehicle dismantling to the script. (It can be enabled/disabled in config)
  • Truck textures have been reduced for better performance. Thanks to GUS

Please re-download the file. Thanks.

:exclamation: I can also leave here that all scripts are with a 20% discount code using the code: 20discount

This Tuner job has everything you need, it’s well done and a very great script from a good developer, I totally recommend this 10/10!

1 Like

Thanks mate ! :smiley:

any updates on esx? :slight_smile:

Not yet. It’s taking a long time, I really have a lot in the script. I’m doing my best! :smiley:

1 Like

Any update on ESX

hey your tebex seems to be down

1 Like

Yeah, i changed to: https://marcinhu.tebex.io

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

Any updates on the ESX version?

1 Like

Hello!
I have CoiloverMenu error for some reason?
Can you please help me?

Any update on when the ESX version is going for legacy with ox inventory?

Hello friend.

For now it is not in my plans to make this script for ESX. It took a lot of work to make it for qb-core. I won’t do it at the moment, maybe in the future with more time.