[PAID] [QBCORE] TunerJob - Many Features - Air Suspension - Car Wrapping - Nitro Refill

Shame as i know a lot of people are waiting for the ESX version of this, and it would bring a lot of hype to FiveM for the ESX users.

job Not included MLOļ¼Ÿ

Not sure if iā€™m missing something or not, but I canā€™t find this script on your tebex

Hello Plactrix.
Im sorry. Bad link.

Click Here

Mlo is by Gabz.

1 Like

Noice

OKļ¼Œlol.

I have a question if i converted it from qbcore to esx and sent it you you after its done , as we have a big team of devs and they can do this , would you be willing to give it free in replace for exs versions.

How can I get this ?

Hello :slight_smile:

https://marcinhu.tebex.io/

Any Eta on a esx version?

link not working

Hi! :slight_smile:

https://marcinhu.tebex.io/

UPDATE: 18/08/2022

• Rearranged some code not needed.
  • Fixed bug of not removing suspension when using in a car.
  • Fixed animation bug when applying tinted glass.
  • Removed a ped from the workshop as it is no longer used.
  • Fixed sync between players on nitro.
  • The nitro code was all re-organized. Now they can increase the size of the nitro smoke, and the flame in the exhaust pipe.
  • Added to craft drift_tires so they can use it on a car and it will be in drift mode.
  • When using drift tires, he will give you normal tires and then go back to normal.
  • Added a chat only for mechanics.
  • Added the ā€œmec_registerā€ item that will be able to register changes to vehicles, as well as the price of the final invoice.
  • After registering, they receive the item ā€œmec_registrationā€ with all the information that the mechanic put in.
  • Added logs to the script to know what mechanics do.
  • Fixed DrawText bug for replacing tires.
  • Now the nitro stores in the database.
  • Added custom sounds to nitro and purge.

Hi, sorry for the delay!

Finally the ESX script is almost finished.
We are finalizing some last tests!

Thanks.

Hi,

Finally the ESX script is almost finished.
We are finalizing some last tests!

Thanks.

I am glad you added it as ESX now , been waiting for this but any option to have nh context and not use the qtarget ?

Also is the code all encoded ?

Hello!

You can use 3DText, is available, about the menus, you can use the menu i use on video, is on the folder :slight_smile:

Not all, you have configs, and 1 client & 1 server editable.

How do we get support please? The discord is saying it doesnā€™t exist? The script didnā€™t list dependencies and Iā€™m currently trying to install it. It tells me to put stuff in qb-inventory/server.lua and qb-inventory/html/js/app.js but I use lj-inventory. Help please?

Go to our website, and click on Discord buttom on top