[FREE RELEASE] Easytime - Time and weather management by Codesign

Easytime - FiveM Time and Weather

Standalone

Easytime is a small but useful UI for FiveM server administrators which allows them to manipulate time and weather with a click of a button!

• 15 Different weather types
  • Animated time slider
  • Blackout
  • Dynamic weather
  • Config options to change the rain/thunder/snow chances.
  • Natural weather cycles

We have created natural weather cycles, so when dynamic weather is enabled, it will cycle through each group to make weather changes feel more natural, instead of instantly switching from sunny to thunder within seconds. If dynamic weather is enabled and you change the weather, it will continue through the natural weather cycle. It will not repeat the same cycle twice in a row.

How do I use?

The default command to open the UI is /easytime. If you are not using esx you will need to set Config.Framework to ‘custom’ and add your own code for the permissions check in server/server.lua line 229.

Conflicts

It is possible that Easytime conflicts with other time and weather scripts such as vMenu or vSync

How do I enable persistent weather?

Firstly enable the Config.PersistentWeather option in the config.lua. Then in order to save the settings before a server restart, you must trigger this server event TriggerServerEvent('cd_easytime:SaveSettings'). The settings will be saved in the settings.txt file. Now when the server/script restarts, these settings will automatically re apply for all players. Staff can also manually save these settings through the UI.

Shell support

When a player enters a shell you will need to trigger the client event below. When this happens the time will change to night time and weather will change to clear for this player only to ensure there are no visual anomaly’s.

When entering a shell When exiting a shell
TriggerEvent('cd_easytime:PauseSync', true) TriggerEvent('cd_easytime:PauseSync', false)

Preview

Download

Check out our Tebex store at https://codesign.pro

Check out our other paid scripts:

Expand

[PAID] Codesign Highly customisable Car HUD
[PAID] Codesign Police Dispatch
[PAID] Codesign Donator Shop
[PAID] Codesign Vehicle Garage
[PAID] Codesign Identity
[PAID] Codesign Multicharacter
[PAID] Codesign Player HUD - Smartwatch
[PAID] Codesign Prop placer
[PAID] Spawn selector by Codesign
[PAID] Codesign Terminal Hacker - Minigame

Check out our free scripts:

Expand

[FREE RELEASE] Easytime - Time and weather management by Codesign
[FREE RELEASE] Devtools - LUA / JSON Table viewer by Codesign
[FREE RELEASE] Draw text UI
[FREE RELEASE] Keymaster minigame by Codesign

28 Likes

i love your work thanks <3

2 Likes

I have been useing this just on my privat testing server and it works so well you all should give it a go what the are doing are some really good scripts and its super stable

2 Likes

you might want to implement the same permission checks you have on the command as with the ForceUpdate event, as currently using NUI devtools/some lua exec or so will allow anyone to change weather.

3 Likes

Thanks! Updated the code

1 Like

This is what good program design looks like. Giving the end user a pleasurable experience.

Very well done my friend, very well done. Thank you for sharing this with us!

2 Likes

Standalone one day would be amazing, I added to my server, got it to work with my ace permissions, but when I click change weather, the menu goes away, and I cannot click ANYTHING and have to F8 “restart” resource, and it doesn’t change anything either for me. Sad.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, this is the error I’m getting:

Mixed Content: The page at 'https://cfx—nui—cd_easytime/html/index.html' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint 'http://cd_easytime/change'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS. (@cd_easytime/html/js/script.js:36)

I’ve updated it to use https, i guess you can try this version out

1 Like

Awesome release. I was going to make my own weather sync because the old one we were using was choppy and shadows were all glitchy.

Just started working on making my own housing using shells too, so your escape function will come in very handy!

Thanks again!

1 Like

same problem

Good work!

2 Likes

good work codesign, as always, great!

2 Likes

Excellent design and functionality, very refreshing to see a resource like this on the forums !

2 Likes

I´m really confused :-/
Installed it on my testserver, i´m admin with my esx permissions, i entered the command /easytime but nothing happend. No error, no information. I have no other sync skripts running. Any hints?

Hey @phiomet, you must rename the resource from “cd_easytime-master” to “cd_easytime”

1 Like

@VState jeah of course, i did it before installation. I found the issue, it was wrong permission setting.

btw make sure the name of the folder is cd_easytime or basically it will break the script

Update v1.1.2

• Persistent weather.
    • Weather and time can now save and get re-applied after a server restart
    • It saves to a text file instead of a database
  • Manual save button
    • Weather can be saved by staff members
  • Permissions check for vRP - We don’t use vRP so it needs testing
  • Weather in shells now changes to clear when entering them
4 Likes

I recomend that 100% great job !!!

2 Likes