[PAID] Codesign Vehicle Control

YOUTUBE SHOWCASE VIDEO

YOUTUBE WALKTHROUGH VIDEO

What is this resource?

Codesigns vehicle control is an all-in-1 UI allowing you to control all your vehicle’s features.

Screen 1 - Doors, Windows & Seats

This screen displays various options for you to enable/disable on your vehicle:

• Turn on/off the engine
  • Open/close doors
  • Open/close windows
  • Switch seats
  • Open/close the hood & trunk
  • Lock/unlock your vehicle (if you use a vehicle key lock script)

View More Images

Screen 2 - Extras & Liveries

This screen shows the exact amount of extras and liveries the vehicle has and allows only the driver to enable/disable them.

No Vehicle Repairs For Extras: This resource does not need to repair your vehicle whenever an extra is enabled fully.

Restricted usage: You have full control over when the extras and liveries features can be used.

• Job Restricted Usage: You have the option in the config to only allow players with certain jobs to use extras and liveries (you can choose multiple jobs).

• Location Restricted Usage: You have the option in the config to only allow players to use extras and liveries at certain areas around the map (you can choose multiple locations).

• Vehicle Model Restricted Usage: You have the option in the config to only allow certain vehicles to use extras and liveries (you can choose multiple vehicles).

Note: The 3 restricted usage features above^^ can work independently or in combination; for example., only police and ambulance jobs can use the UI to toggle extras but can only do this in certain areas around the map.

This screen can be disabled in the config.

Screen 3 - Lights & Indicators

This screen displays more options for you to enable/disable on your vehicle:

• Turn on/off indicators (left/right/both)
  • Turn on/off the interior light
  • Turn on/off neon lights

This screen can be disabled in the config.

Screen 4 - Settings

This screen contains all vehicle control settings, which each player can customise to their preference. This data is saved and will re-apply after a relog, server restart etc.

There is no option to move the UI as it needs to stay centred because of the dynamic display UI, which will change size depending on the number of seats your vehicle has.

Other Features

• Live Status Update: The UI displays the live status of the doors/windows/seats etc. For example, if you have the UI open and a player enters your vehicle, the UI will update instantly to display this, and the same for doors, windows etc.

• Dynamic Display: The UI will display the exact amount of doors, windows, and seats your vehicle has, eg., if you’re in a sultan, the UI will display 4 doors, 4 windows and 4 seats. However, the UI will display 16 seats if you’re on a bus.

• Restricted Passenger Actions: A passenger can only interact with the door/window of the seat he is sitting in and can not use any other features. For example, the passenger in the back right seat can only open/close the back right door/window. But the driver can interact with everything.

• Prevent Auto Seat Shuffle: The script has a config option to prevent that annoying auto seat shuffle.

• Standalone: This is completely standalone and does not require any framework.

• Optimized: When not in use, the client-side resmon runs at 0.00. When the UI is open, the resmon does shoot up to 0.6. But that’s a compromise we were willing to make to have the live view feature because it’s irrelevant how high the resmon is for the few short seconds a player has the UI open.

• Themes: Players can choose their themes.

Documentation Website

We recommend that anyone interested in this resource checks out our Documentation Website. This documentation includes the following:

• Step-by-step installation guide
  • Common issues & solutions
  • Code snippets
  • Error codes
  • Full preview of the Configs, Locales/Translations & SQL
  • Troubleshooting guide

Dependencies and Compatibility

Framework Dependencies

This resource is completely standalone. No frameworks are required!

SQL Resource Dependencies

This resource does not use the database.

Resource Dependencies

This resource has no resource dependencies.

Locales/Translations
Locale Type Translatable
UI :heavy_check_mark:
Notifications :heavy_check_mark:
OneSync Compatibility
State Compatibility
Infinity :heavy_check_mark:
Legacy :heavy_check_mark:
Disabled :heavy_check_mark:
Code is accessible No (however majority is accessible)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2500+ (not including locales & libraries)
Requirements None
Support Yes

BUY HERE - €15

Check out our Tebex store at https://codesign.pro

Check out our other paid scripts:

Expand

[PAID] Codesign Arm Wrestling
[PAID] Codesign Highly customisable Car HUD
[PAID] Codesign Police Dispatch
[PAID] Codesign Darts
[PAID] Codesign Donator Shop
[PAID] Codesign Door Lock
[PAID] Codesign Vehicle Garage
[PAID] Codesign Identity
[PAID] Codesign Multicharacter
[PAID] Codesign Player HUD - Smartwatch
[PAID] Codesign Prop placer
[PAID] Codesign Police ALPR Radar
[PAID] Codesign Spawn selector
[PAID] Codesign Terminal Hacker - Minigame
[PAID] Codesign Vehicle Control

Check out our free scripts:

Expand

[FREE RELEASE] Easytime - Time and weather management by Codesign
[FREE RELEASE] Devtools - LUA / JSON Table viewer by Codesign
[FREE RELEASE] Draw text UI
[FREE RELEASE] Keymaster minigame by Codesign

7 Likes

wooow nice work bro

1 Like

Just a heads up, this will not work with most vehicles with a lightbar extra, I opened a ticket, and they said it had to do if the vehicle had even a slight amount of damage; it would not work. I did suggest that if the vehicle was above 95% health, repair it, but that suggestion was ignored.

2 Likes

Hello @Robert4049,
From what I can see you must have suggested this in a general chat or a ticket, as there are no pending suggestions for anything related to this issue with the vehicle control. Unfortunately it most likely got missed due to the volume of messages in tickets and general chats. Feel free to open a ticket and discuss this with us further.

I have had this for some time now and it works fine

1 Like

Within the code accessible, is it possible to tie in a framework? Specifically to the extras/livery menu? I’d like to restrict that to a few jobs only, which for me the possibility of that is what gives this an edge over my current vehicle control script.

1 Like

Hey, yes this feature has just been added along with the option to also restrict toggling extras/liveries to set locations

1 Like

That’s even better! I’m sure you’re aware of the vehicle getting repaired whenever those are used, precisely why I wanted to restrict them. Via location is perfect.

Yeah, we have just pushed an update to counter this issue, you can read more about it on our Changelog. Our script does not fully repair the car every time an extra is used tho

1 Like

Very good script with cool looking UI !

1 Like

Fixes Vmenu Glitches

1 Like

tebex should require sellers to have walk through demo vids like this :slight_smile:

1 Like

This Script is really cool. The Extra & Livery Function is really usefull for modded Cars. Easy Config even for Other Key Systems.I Highly Recommend this script. (:

1 Like

CHANGELOG V1.0.4

Add

• Added the ability to use the vehicle control UI when standing outside the vehicle. However, this has limited options compared to sitting inside the vehicle.

• Added Config.Extras.disable_extras_in_heli to allow servers to choose whether they want to disable extras in helicopters (some servers wanted this disabled due to players removing the helicopter blades).

• Added a function EngineToggled() to the client_customise_me, which is triggered every time the engine is toggled on/off in a vehicle. This is optional and can be used if needed for compatibility with other resources.

• Added pre-configured notifications for multiple notification resources.

the best vehicle hud ever made!

Can hud is very user friendly. Others have said they had problems with light bars on the extras but I have never had a problem. Everyone in city enjoys the car hud and all say it is very easy to use. They also like the idea they can change colors