[RELEASE][ESX] Wasabi's Black Market

Wasabi’s ESX Black Market Script

https://i.imgur.com/i0CI67V.gif

This resource was created as a free alternative for a alternating black market script with security against client dumps.

Features:

• Custom UI(Credits to whoever created ‘Shops UI’ : [Release] [ESX] Shops UI)
  • Option to add multiple locations where black market ped will spawn at randomly per server restart
  • Config saved to server side and sent to client via callback to eliminate sweaty kids from attempting to obtain location via client dump
  • Option to use qtarget OR just 3D Text
  • Location and additional security checks to ensure no one triggers events for profit
  • Ability to add custom images or just drag over inventory image of item name into the html/images/ directory
  • All weapon item images have already been added for your convenience(Credits to linden_inventory for those images)
  • Configurable webhooks for purchase logs as well as exploit logs
  • 0.00 MS on idle - 0.00 MS while in use
  • It’s FREE

Requirements

• es_extended (v1.2 and above, easy to adjust for older though)
  • qtarget (Optional in config as of version 1.0.3)

Installation

• Download
  • Put script in your resources directory
  • Add ensure wasabi_blackmarket in your server.cfg

Extra Information

• Only supports weapons as items (May add config option for server owners who use weapons in the future)
  • Images must match the same name as the item name in config and placed in the html/images directory
  • Will add additional features such as random police notify soon when I have time

Preview

Video :

Link to video if preview doesn’t work: ESX - Wasabi's Black Market Script - YouTube

Server console on server start:

Webhook Preview

3D Text Preview(If Config.qtarget is set to false)

Download

My Other Releases:

Props:

10 Likes

no work… i use v1.2 final… when i clik nothing out menu and stuck only

1 Like

Any errors? In client or server console?

1 Like

while ESX.GetPlayerData().job.name == nil do – Todo: Police crackdown

The latest github push resolved this error on load-in.

However, I do not believe it was related to your UI not popping up. Can you check the client’s F8 console when attempting to open UI?

nothing error at f8

If you download latest push from Github it will be resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience. :slight_smile:

Great release! helped me via discord ticket and fixed the problem I had

1 Like

UPDATE 5/5/2022

For those who prefer not to utilize target may set it to false within the config and enjoy 3D text if preferred:

eror using qtarget, how to setting ?

Hello i need help with the script whenever i want to buy something from the shop i dont get anything added in my inventory and i cant exit the menu or do something else i need to restart the game or restart the script can u please help me

Did you change name of resource from anything other than wasabi_blackmarket?

No i only put the folder in my server and started the resource

Name of resource I’m assuming is something different than wasabi_blackmarket

can we add weapon atttachments?

you can add whatever you like in the config.

Yooo I love this Script!!!

How Do I make it where it’s a onetime purchase for any player that finds him and then the Ped walks away after. So, players won’t be able to find him again him till next restart!

I’ve been looking for a weaponshop that worked with ox_inventory, and this is the one!

by the way, your other works are also great!

I have 200lb of space inventory wise, any time I try to purchase a weapon it says I don’t have enough inventory space. How can I fix this?

I installed the script and it won’t purchase the item and it gets stuck with the mouse when exiting the menu. no errors in the console and downloaded the latest release on GitHub