Features:

• 0.0 ms Usage
  • Perisistent backpack prop added to back when in inventory
  • Customizable item name and storage parameters
  • Compatible with ox_core, ESX, QBCore, whatever else running ox_inventory

Installation

• Download this script
  • Add backpack to inventory as it is in “Extra Information” below
  • Add backpack image to inventory images (found in wasabi_backpack/_inventory_images/backpack.png)
  • Put script in your resources directory
  • ensure wasabi_backpack after ox_lib but before ox_inventory

Dependencies

• ox_inventory
  • es_extended

Extra Information

Item to add to ox_inventory/data/items.lua

['backpack'] = {
		label = 'Backpack',
		weight = 220,
		stack = false,
		consume = 0,
		client = {
			export = 'wasabi_backpack.openBackpack'
		}
	},

Preview

Click here for video if preview doesn’t work

Download

My Other Releases:

28 Likes

Very nice :+1:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: awesome! thank you so much for do this things for the comnunity

2 Likes

Hey! Can u make this happen with qs-inventory? (quasar)

1 Like

Good work as usual

SCRIPT ERROR: @wasabi_backpack/server/server.lua:29: attempt to concatenate a nil value (local ‘identifier’)

Make sure it’s under ox_lib but before ox_inventory in server cfg. Stop the server, clear cache and it works out of the box !

1 Like

1SCRIPT ERROR: @ox_inventory/modules/inventory/client.lua:55: bad argument #1 to ‘for iterator’ (table expected, got nil)^7
[ 1003547] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^3> ref^7 (^5@ox_inventory/modules/inventory/client.lua^7:55)
[ 1003547] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^3> fn^7 (^5@wasabi_backpack/client/client.lua^7:40)
[ 1003547] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: @wasabi_backpack/client/client.lua:40:
[ 1003547] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^5 An error occurred while calling export Search in resource ox_inventory:
[ 1003547] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/
[ 1003547] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^5 —^7
this error

love it as allways

You didn’t put in store to obtain. Simply spawning item in will cause it not to have identifier generated for the backpack

1 Like

You must start after ox lib but before ox inventory.

If you have resources that start ox inventory automatically it will need to be started before those resources(I.e ox door lock/ ox fuel)

1 Like

that’s my store bought it but it gives me that error

Yeah thx

[ 6534281] [b2699_GTAProce] CrBrowserMain/ Uncaught (in promise) Error: Failed to fetch NUI callback useItem! (TypeError: Failed to fetch) (@ox_inventory/web/build/assets/index.77c3b8c0.js:205)
[ 6628906] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: @wasabi_backpack/client/client.lua:62: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field ‘identifier’)^7
[ 6628906] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^3> ref^7 (^5@wasabi_backpack/client/client.lua^7:62)
[ 6628906] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^3> callback^7 (^5@ox_inventory/client.lua^7:1190)
[ 6628906] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ error during NUI callback useItem: @ox_inventory/client.lua:1190:
[ 6628906] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^5 An error occurred while calling export openBackpack in resource wasabi_backpack:
[ 6628906] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/
[ 6628906] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ ^5 —
[ 6642641] [b2699_GTAProce] CrBrowserMain/ Uncaught (in promise) Error: Failed to fetch NUI callback useItem! (TypeError: Failed to fetch) (@ox_inventory/web/build/assets/index.77c3b8c0.j

quasar has his own backpack

Please Chezza Inventory

3 Likes

Hi thank you for your script!
it only works in the shortcut key when I use it from the inventory nothing happens, Do you need the latest version of ox_inventory? because I am one or two versions down again with the descriptions of the items in blue

Script is still starting after Ox_inventory it appears still.

Can you send list your ensure order of your resources? Typically in server.cfg

I’m unsure because the script with made with the latest ox_lib and latest ox_inventory… I can look further into it with PM or I have support listed within all resources.

1 Like