[ESX/QBCore] Wasabi's Crutch / Wheelchairs System

Wasabi’s Crutch System🩺

A immersive addition to my other resource Advanced ESX Ambulance Job; My crutch system adds a prop and limp to your character for however long the doctor sees fit. This is great for servers who love the medic RP.

:shopping_cart: Buy Escrow Version($19.99)

:shopping_cart: Buy Unlocked Version($39.99)

Features

• Optimized 0.00 idle / 0.01 highest
  • Configurable/optional jobs that can give crutch to patients
  • Configurable/optional usable item to give crutches to patients
  • Configurable max time with crutch
  • Exports for opening crutch give menu(Great for implementing into job menus, etc)
  • Exports for setting/removing crutch time
  • Disables use of weapons while in crutch
  • Disables fast sprinting while in crutch
  • Will restore crutches if someone leaves and comes back
  • Removes crutches if player dies
  • Animations and props
  • Supports ESX/QBCore out of box (or any custom framework you add to the bridge)
  • Full documentation
  • Frequent updates planned

Update 1.0.5 - WHEELCHAIRS!

Same principle, just with wheelchair!

Configuration

config.lua
Config = {}

Config.ESXName = 'es_extended' -- If you rename es_extended

Config.maxAssignTime = 10 -- Max time someone can be assigned crutches - set false if undesired(In minutes)
Config.menuPosition = 'bottom-right'

Config.jobRequirement = { -- Job requirement settings
    enabled = true, -- Require someone to have job to give crutch / if false anyone can use(maybe bad idea)
    jobs = { -- Add or remove as many jobs as you would like
        'ambulance',
        'police',
    }
}

Config.usableItem = { -- Usable item settings
    enabled = true, -- Enable usable crutch item
    item = 'crutch' -- Item to be in your items table
}

Preview

YouTube - Wasabi Crutch System

:shopping_cart: Buy Escrow Version($19.99)

:shopping_cart: Buy Unlocked Version($39.99)

My Other Releases:

Code is accessible Partially / Open Source Avaliable
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~335
Requirements (es_extended or qb-core) / ox_lib, wasabi_bridge(included with purchase)
Support Yes
96 Likes

Finally we all could be a little bit Lester, like this idea! Good Woork, keep going! (:

2 Likes

Finally a nice immersive way to make people respect their pain RP :smiley: ! Love love it ! Already have and love your ambulance job so it will be a wonderful addition !

3 Likes

Awesome work as always, this is going to be great for injury RP!

1 Like

This looks super nice! Might have to cop ngl, finally something that helps people roleplay out their injuries instead of just getting on with their day. This would go very well with the ambulance job that you made :fire:

1 Like

Perfect partner to wasabi_ambulance!!!

1 Like

Thank you for the replies :slight_smile: created with wasabi_ambulance in mind. Update coming for full integration of this script in next ambulance update!

15 USD for this? (Not even to mention that the open-sourced one costs 37 dollars??)

Here is a free crutch script: [Standalone] Crutches

Sure, mine does not directly include a system for medics to force people to have crutches, but some of the code you would need to set it up is in the comments: (Creating an item) (Force equip for x time).

Why should anyone pay 15 USD for an encrypted script when you can almost get the same thing for free? Is there something with this I missed?

6 Likes

Nice job wasabi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its his script, that means he decides the price :slight_smile: have a good rest of your day sir

1 Like

The best crutch script I have seen yet.

1 Like

Wooow as always nice job wasabi

1 Like

When topics on the regulation of scripts are raised, this is also due to such resources.
What is the difference from a free resource from yours in addition to a few simple additions ? You’ve added a couple of ESX framework features and are asking for almost $37 - it must be a joke. :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you @Benzo3003 @hasidu @Azertymix for the kind responses :slight_smile:

I have a few questions.

Is it possible to not remove when you die?
Is it possible say if you go to EMS they can give the crutch permanent , by maybe putting 0 in the time?
So you can not shoot when you have the crutch out does this mean you can do use crutch to use the crutch and use it again so you can shoot if need be?

Also i love this script just need to know the above, and can you maybe add the wheelchair too the same ways , RP servers will love crutch’s and wheelchairs,

Nice Script :>

1 Like

Good release! Keep it going, the best! :heart:

1 Like

I’ll add the option of not removing the crutch on death.

Since this is designed to more or less force injury RP out of players, the ability for the patient to remove crutches to use weapons will likely not be implemented BUT there is exports provided to put something together like this yourself.

I’ll be added options for permanent as well as persistent crutches through server restarts.

P.S. thank you for the kind comments above!

This is nice add on for wasabi ambulance some realistic vibes! :heart:

1 Like