[ESX] esx_tk_selldrugs - Advanced drug selling to NPCs

esx_tk_selldrugs

[ Video ]
[ QB Version ]

Features

• Well-optimized
    • 0.01ms | Idle
    • 0.01ms - 0.08ms | In usage
  • Uses FiveM Asset Escrow System, but if there is anything you would like to get changed or added to the editable file, contact me and I can probably change it!
  • Tested with ESX V1 Final, but should work with all ESX version, if not you can always contact me
  • Highly customizable
    • Change police alert chance
    • Change NPC robbing you chance
    • Add as many drugs as you want
    • Change the amount of police needed to sell drugs
    • & much more
  • Player selects a drug and gives a price
  • NPC will give a counter offer if asked price is not higher than set in config
    • The amount of drugs NPC will buy is random
    • The price will be lower than the player’s price
  • Player can accept or deny the NPCs offer
  • NPCs will buy less amount drugs if the price is higher and are less likely to buy drugs if the price is higher
  • NPCs will buy more drugs if the price is lower and are more likely to buy drugs if the price is lower
  • NPCs have a configurable chance of calling the cops, which includes an animation
  • NPCs can rob the player (also configurable)
  • Can’t sell to the same NPC after selling to them once

Screenshots

Requirements

Purchase (9.99€ + VAT)

My other work

9 Likes

Did a small update for the script which should fix one tiny bug.

1 Like

Another small update has been realeased to prevent selling to NPCs that are in vehicles.

Released anoter update once again fixing text showing a bit misplaced and a bug where npc text wouldn’t disappear.

I encountered this error, please help me to fix it. Thanks

I think it should be fixed, download the script again from the same link and tell me if it works.

Okay, I tested it, the error disappeared, but I can’t use sell drugs normally

Have you configured the config.lua file so that all the drugs you want are there?

No matter what it is not working for me. Its quite frustrating.

I’ve changed the ‘config.drugs’ to any name it can possibly be, in our server it is for example ‘coke_pooch’, I’ve changed it to coke_pooch, coke, bag of coke, etc. nothing seems to be working. I am not getting the prombt to sell the drugs

I’ve already had all the notifications and required scripts for this on my server, even tried to have zero police required, then few, still nothing. What can I do to make this work?

1 Like

Do you have a dc? I’ll gladly help you. Add me (TuKeh_#5504)

An update has been released again to fix “you can’t sell drugs while you’re in a vehicle” text popping up even when you aren’t near a npc.

Everyone on the server is getting the alerts.

The alert will and should only go to the Config.PoliceJobs, make sure you have set it up correctly.

Everything looks correct to me but still have the issue.

No text is poping up above there head and no errors in console how do i fix this?

You probably have an older ESX version.

Also the script has been updated again to fix the notification and text in car still popping up. If you are having troubles with not getting the text when near an NPC your ESX is too old or you haven’t setup the Config.Drugs correctly. If you know your ESX version is older than V1 Final contact me and i’ll try and help.

what esx version did you use?

need help on legacy

Unfortunly not works on Extended 1.1, even tried to change things from readme :stuck_out_tongue:

where can we change the money to usd and can we change it to the player gets robbed in black money