[ESX] esx_tk_gasstations - Player Owned Gas Stations & Fuel system

esx_tk_gasstations

[ Video ]
[ QBCore version ]

About

Always wanted to own your own gas stations? Well now you can! esx_tk_gasstations adds the ability for players to purchase and manage their own gas stations, leading to more ways to make money, and spend time on your server. Script has been tested with ESX V1 Final, but should work with all ESX versions. If not, you can always contact me!

Features

• Well-optimized
    • 0.01ms | Idle
    • 0.01ms - 0.10ms | In usage
  • Uses FiveM Asset Escrow System, but if there is anything you would like to get changed or added to the editable file, contact me and I can probably change it!
  • Highly customizable
    • Change gas station prices
    • Change max gas allowed in truck tanker
    • Change fuel usage
    • Edit all blips and markers
    • & much more
  • Players are allowed to buy only one gas station
  • Once bought, they can go to their gas station and start editing it
  • Players can:
    • Buy more gas (If set to true in config, they will need to use a truck to pick up the gas)
    • Change the gas price
    • Withdraw or deposit money
    • Rename their gas station
    • Transfer the ownership of the gas station
    • Or sell their gas station
  • You can only buy gas in gas stations that have an owner, Edit: you can now enable buying gas in gas stations that don’t have an owner. The price for the gas in these stations can be set in the config file
  • All the money other players spend on your gas station’s gas will go to your gas station’s bank account
Screenshots

Requirements

Purchase (14.99€ + VAT)

My other work

7 Likes

Small update to add option to show all gas station blips even tho they don’t have an owner.

You need to put if no owner the gas station will have unlimited fuel to prevent player out of gas

3 Likes

That’s a good idea and it will for sure be added in the next few days.

1 Like

just idea and dont forget about jerrycan

Update 1.5.0:

• Added option to enable / disable gas stations without owner
    • You can change the gas price at the gas stations that don’t have an owner in the config
  • Added blip for the gas station shop
  • Cleaned up some code and fixed bug where sometimes the “Press E to refuel your vehicle” text wouldn’t show.

Coming soon:

• Jerry cans
1 Like

This is absolutely brilliant!!! Been looking for something like this :smiley: Keep up the great work!

Any plans for making the shops that some Gas Stations come with also ownable by the player who owns the Gas Station?

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback! And yes, that’s also a great idea, I’ll definitely think about it.

2 Likes

Looks awesome! Maybe a cool idea would be to make the non player owned gas prices have a min-max range so it’s a dynamic fuel price that changes for example every 24 hours in-game.

3 Likes

Thanks! And a great idea. I’ll add it in the next update.

Looks great, i’ll see what I can do to pick a copy up. =]

Any option to DISABLE transfer of ownership?

1 Like

Thank you! And I’ll also add that in the next update, which will probably be released today or tommorrow.

when i walk up to red circle it dont let me access the menu to buy a gas station

Do you get any errros in console? What esx version are you using?

1 Like

i got it working amazing script!

1 Like

Hey has there been any traction to this? I absolutely love the script but I have people barking about not being able to use jerry cans lol

hello ,
the script manages the fuel level of the vehicle handling? or is it in percentage 100% when the tank is full? I explain: I use a script that supports the value of the handling tank volume so I can display the value in liters when the vehicle is full and not 100% but 65 Liters

hi very nice script !! when will the update for the cans be made please?

this script doesn’t work with boat… the fuel is illimited

Hello,
would it be possible to add the option of inserting ITEMS, to increase the fuel pump tank?

For example, I could create a farm job “Petrolier”, and the owner of the gasoline pump could buy the oil from him, the delivery man would come with “ITEMS = Barrel” and his would increase the fuel pump tank.