[Custom Vehicle] SidecarH UPDATED!

SidecarH - Police Version (NON ELS) and Normal Version - 2 vehicles

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

This pack includes two different vehicles! A normal sidecar and a police NON ELS sidecar!

Unique bike that you will not be able to find anywhere else!

• 3d model created by us
  • Customized handling and layout
  • 2 seats
  • Livery and template
  • Extras
  • NON ELS

You can also modify:

• Primary color
  • Secondary color
  • Livery

VIDEO: YouTube

TEBEX: Subscribe HERE to get access to all our mods every month or BUY SIDECARH HERE

Code is accessible .meta and .ytd
Subscription-based BOTH OF THEM! subscribe HERE to have access to all our mods every month or buy them separately
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements No
Support Yes

Other Vehicle

All Vehicle

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] TruckO Benny’s Truck

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] LimoRover Limo

[PAID] [Custom Vehicle] Breaking Bad RV BBCamper

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] CupCakeCar FoodTruck

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Garbagedoo - ANIMATED - with hidden Gun Shop!!! 2 Garbage Truck

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] VWFoodTruck - ANIMATED - The Lost Bar on wheels! FoodTruck

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] FdTruck - the food truck! FoodTruck

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] HBoat - the houseboat! HouseBoat

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] SportCaddy Caddy

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] BadDad

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] H2Caddy Caddy

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Sharkdoo

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] KConcept

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] CRSS

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] SkullDragon

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Chopperize

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Bigghy (nitro & spoiler)

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Gadfly (CAR)

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] DDCorsa with nitro!

[FREE][Custom Vehicle] The Caddys

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Dragon

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] O King

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Bobberdoo (The Lost modkit)

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Samurike

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] DirtBike

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] LowBike

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Choopike

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] BikeTerror

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] BikeFlame

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Bruktal

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Project Z

4 Likes

You can tidy up your releases “Other Vehicles” / “Other Releases” by the way, by using

[details="Your Text Here"]
 Enter your text here
More text here
 Even more text here :)

[/details]

Example;

Your Text Here

Enter your text here
More text here
Even more text here :slight_smile:

thank you @anon70864786 , unfortunately not everyone is familiar with the forums and I prefer to lengthen the post a little bit but make it accessible to everyone :smiley:

2 Likes

is the lightbar removable? (on extras)
so it can be used for non-police

1 Like

hi @server-owner !

thanks for pointing this out! not all beacons can be removed, we can convert them as an extra but maybe it’s easier if we duplicate it and add a sidecarh02 to the resource to prevent players from walking around pretending to be cops :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gosh I didn’t know I needed this until now, any plans to make a civi version?

1 Like

hi @LittleEgg :smiley:

we have breakfast and we get to work to add normal version to this resource :smiley:

3 Likes

UPDATE

Created and added SidecarH2 to the asset, now with only one resource you have both vehicles!

1 Like

EPIC!!! So many people have been waiting for a bike like this! I was also going to suggest a PD version BUT VooDooCustoms are ALWAYS on point!

1 Like

how about the light ?

redownload it please! I misspelled a name and it didn’t take the carcols, sorry! :sweat_smile: We have already released an updated version that works with Luxart Vehicle Control V3 Luxart Vehicle Control V3

ok i will re-download, i don’t use luxart

this is how the vehicle lights look like without any graphics mods and with all graphics settings set to normal!

another bug when no driver and get in on 2nd seat

I have no idea how you did it! I have been trying for an hour and this is what happens every time.

Please check that you do not have any scripts that force or modify seating in vehicles and please add a full video of how you did it because from the screenshot it looks like you are just standing in the middle of the vehicle :face_with_monocle:

this the full video

some scripts in your server are preventing the vehiclelayout from working properly. When a player sits down and the driver’s side is empty instead of sitting, he normally passes immediately to the other seat without sitting down, in your server this does not happen but for the duration of the animation he freezes and only afterwards he sits normally on the passenger side.
Any script you are using that blocks this mechanism or that alters the custom vehicle layout is changing what you do on the vehicle. Please ask the script developer to better integrate this feature! :slightly_smiling_face: