• Pearlescence
  • Livery
  • Air filter
  • Engine
  • Belt Cover

VIDEO: YouTube

TEBEX: VooDoo Custom

IMPORTANT:
This 3d model was not imported from any site or video game, it was created by us with Zmodeler, 3DS Max and other graphics programs. It is a unique vehicle that you will not be able to find anywhere else!

======== Other vehicles ========

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] DirtBike

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] LowBike

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Choopike

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] BikeTerror

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] BikeFlame

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Bruktal

[PAID][Custom Vehicle] Project Z

2 Likes

Insane details! Nice job :v:

1 Like

I could not download the file after buying windows says it’s a virus FYI. :frowning:

@MrBold I tried to re-download the file with the window and mcaffee antivirus active and it doesn’t give me errors! I don’t know why but sometimes mega.io creates problems to the windows antivirus! I try to put it somewhere else, any advice on where to upload them?

google drive?

Awesome bike. I’m very interested in all your bikes but I don’t play FiveM. purchase page requires FiveM profile to purchase. I want for the single player game.

Hello @Dogamizer ! on our tebex we only sell for FiveM as a 20% is added to the price to support it. Every 10 € tebex adds 2 € to the final price and automatically goes directly to support Fivem! We sell everything that does not concern fivem in another place, I contact you privately for more details! :smiley: