Anti Airtime - No more flying cars, bikes and bicycles | Codineer Digital

Anti Airtime - No more flying cars, bikes and bicycles

Anti Airtime is the latest free resource from Codineer Digital and ensures that your players are no longer able to jump over ramps, leap off Mount Chiliad or otherwise rush through the air. Perfect for any realistic roleplay server.

Features

• OneSync compatible
    Works with OneSync Legacy & Infinity and also OneSync off
  • Add-On compatible
    Works with every default or add-on car, bike and bicycle
  • Mount Chiliad proof
    Even jumping from Mount Chiliad could be difficult

Media

Download

AntiAirtime.zip (4.3 KB)
AntiAirtime Source Code.zip (3.3 KB)

Make sure to check out our other resources

Bus Driver Pro
Backup Pro
Phone Tracker Pro
Ai Taxi Pro
Heli Behavior Pro
Mailman Pro
Garbage Collector Pro
Vehicle Behavior Pro
Plane Behavior Pro
Toggle Siren
Permissions Pro

10 Likes

wtf is this

3 Likes

This looks like it’d be anti RP, I’m sure it was complex to code though, good job.

1 Like

It is a script what stops you from unrealistic driving / jumping all over the map

RP means Role-play and I have never seen a car that jumped over a ramp and then just drove on as if nothing had happened… So in my opinion this script is actually big-brain.

1 Like

For sure, but wouldn’t you want people to RP it out if they accidentally fall off a bridge instead of just teleporting to the floor with no scratch on them?

2 Likes

Haha interesting release!

1 Like

just saying if you own a server were people are ramping there cars/bikes of jumps then you mite wanna start inforcing your rules more if your a “realistic server” i mean it looks less realistic hitting a jump the tp back to the ground …

1 Like

If you fall off a bridge you won’t get teleported. The script checks that too.

Sure you can enforce your rules, nobody is saying anything against that but you’d need a ton of moderators to enforce that if you are a big server and that is just a help for that.

For example the police is also enforcing traffic laws but if there would be a way that cars couldn’t even drive over the speed limit, nobody would say something against that right?

Just force rules… ban people who cannot understand realistic physic of vehicle…

Script looks nonrealistic in my eyes. Just my opinion :eye:

2 Likes

It’s really cool thank you

2 Likes

Thank you, y like this

1 Like

No source code provided, please contact @moderators in order to discuss this.

FiveM is more than just roleplay. I’m sure some people will find use for it

2 Likes

This is why I was talking about RP in the first place.

cool script bro, very helpful when it comes to running a server, dont listen to the haters. have a good one m8

5 Likes

not give me translate EN to Bulgarian?? please help

yo the examples you made in the vid were made with a ferrari in the biggest jump in la los santos, of course is gonna fly off