[OneSync compatible] Ultimate Siren & Emergency Lighting System Resource - Toggle Siren 2.0

0dbe5eda230c40c213120920e00ef68e1133feb5

Toggle Siren 2.0

Many of you probably already knew ToggleSiren 1.0, the resource that allowed you to mute the siren of your emergency vehicles and also operate it as a passenger. But now this relatively modest feature set is a thing of the past. Some of you had requested the feature to cycle through different sirens and in cooperation with a well-known server we have implemented this and many more features for you, including support for OneSync Infinity.

What is Toggle Siren 2.0

Toggle Siren 2.0 allows you to toggle your siren as you would in ELS-Script or Lux, even with non-ELS vehicles. We do NOT support ALL features of ELS-Script and Lux, so there may be features we do not support. In addition, the front passenger can also operate all features except the air horn, which makes the operation with two people much more fun. Toggle Siren 2.0 is fully OneSync compatible and there are no ghost sirens or similar bugs, which unfortunately occur with some other resources. Toggle Siren 2.0 does not support ELS-Scripts patterns yet.

Large Servers rely on Toggle Siren 2.0

Several well-known large servers, which we cannot name due to release rules, rely on Toggle Siren 2.0 and other of our systems.

Features

• OneSync
    One of the most important new features of ToggleSiren 2.0 is the support for OneSync. Now you can use ToggleSiren without OneSync, with OneSync Legacy and with OneSync Infinity.
  • Siren Sound Switching
    Since ToggleSiren 2.0 it is super easy to switch between the three siren tones.
  • Blipping
    With ToggleSiren 2.0 you can also blip your siren conveniently via hotkey.
  • Airhorn
    With ToggleSiren 2.0 you have a synchronized airhorn with configurable hotkey for your emergency vehicles.
  • Config
    ToggleSiren 1.0 had a config and ToggleSiren 2.0 has one again, but this time with much more settings, for example you can add as many hotkeys as you want for each action.
  • Performance
    The performance of ToggleSiren 2.0 has been extensively tested and optimized. For example, the synchronization of players on OneSync is done with the help of a queue to avoid too high load on the server.
  • Spam Protection
    To make sure that no player uses the siren functions to unnecessarily load the server, the number of interactions per client is limited to a configurable amount of actions per second, which results in no delays in normal game operation, but everything beyond that is delayed via a queue.
  • Different vehicle, different sound
    To make sure that every emergency vehicle class can have its own siren and air horn sounds, you can have a default value and set custom values for different cars.

Requirements

• None

Configuration

The configuration of ToggleSiren 2.0 is super simple. First, drag the ToggleSiren folder into the “resources” folder of your server. Then you can add ToggleSiren to the config of your server. Now you just have to enter your Tebex transaction id into the ToggleSiren config, so that your purchase can be verified and the fun can begin.

Usage

Using ToggleSiren 2.0 is as simple as it was with 1.0: Just press the hotkeys set in the config and your airhorn, siren will sound or one of the many other functions of ToggleSiren 2.0 will be executed, depending on the configured hotkey.

Framework Integration

ToggleSiren 2.0 is completely standalone just like ToggleSiren 1.0 and works with almost any framework.

Support

We have tried our best to provide you the best product possible and hope that you like it. However, if there are any questions or problems, you can always let us know, and we will help you as soon as we can.

Feedback

We have put a lot of work into ToggleSiren and even more into ToggleSiren 2.0, so we would be very grateful if you would let us know how you like it.

Download & Payment

ToggleSiren 2.0 can be purchased here in our Tebex Store.

Media

5 Likes

So do ELS files work with this resource?

No, this resource does not use ELS files.

Nice to see something that works well with OneSync while also allowing the passenger to take control of lights and sirens. While it’s a pretty powerful script at a decent price, I would love to see some added features such as:

• Button Clicks
  • Secondary Siren
  • Multiple Siren Patterns

Something simular to lux_vehcontrol. Great script again, looking forward to some updates.

1 Like

What is the difference between this and lux other than the fact that the passenger can control it?

The difference is that the script works with Non-ELS vehicles and also works under OneSync.

So does lux?

This is the same thing (in practice, not talking about code) as lux_vehcontrol?

Oh I just mixed up els and lux. The main difference with Lux is that the passenger can use the sirens and emergency lighting and that Toggle Siren works with OneSync and OneSync infinity.

So I’m trying to get a handle on this.

This works with non-ELS cars. I got that much. However, does this also work with ELS cars in any way? I mean, your title does day ELS in it, so I can only assume that I can use this with my ELS vehicles. Am I correct?

1 Like

Hey! “ELS” means Emergency Light System so that would mean the title says “Ultimate Siren & Emergency Light System Resource”. We do NOT claim to support ELS-SCRIPT Patterns and or files.

So, you are going to change the title and then argue your point as if the title always said “Emergency Lighting System” rather than what it actually used to say. People asked about ELS BECAUSE it was in the title.

Hello, we do not want to pretend that the title has always said “Emergency Lighting System”. And we have not changed this to have a basis for argument. From the beginning, we had meant “Emergency Lighting System” in the title with “ELS” and not the script ELS, but we chose this short form to keep the title shorter. However, since we have noticed, from you among others, that the use of the term ELS has caused confusion, we have changed the title to prevent this misunderstanding in the future. We do not blame you in any way for thinking that the ELS script was meant. This is exactly why we changed the title, not to blame anyone. I do apologize for the inconvenience though.

I hope I was able to help you with this.

Are you able to add an option for different department sirens? Example: LAPD and LASD use the same sirens, but CHP, LAFD, EMS and FBI (as well as other Federal Agencies) use completely different siren. GTA even has this feature built in for Feds, Fire and EMS to use different sirens from LSPD and LSSD

2 Likes

Does npc’s interact with the sirens? So they move out of the way?
Does it use the lighting patterns from carcols.meta on non-els vehicles?

Hey! Thanks for your suggestion. We might do this in a future update. Greetings

Hi! Yes npc’s do interact with the sirens / they move out of the way. To your second question, it just uses the default patterns of the vehicle you installed. Hope I could help you

Will you consider adding button clicks and auxiliary siren?

Great, another question, if i buy now, do i get the updates that you make after?

Yes, all our scripts include upcoming updates.