[ESX/Non ESX] The Ultimate Phone Tracker (Highly customizable) - Phone Tracker Pro

724fe71005e25f81c5e28363bc0102c483869c74

Phone Tracker Pro

The next gorgeous resource from Codineer Digital is Phone Tracker Pro, which allows you to track players using their phone number. You can set whether only an approximate radius or an exact blip should be displayed, whether the location is updated live or only at a certain interval, and much more. But the best thing is: Phone Tracker Pro works with ESX… but also without! Phone Tracker Pro should be compatible with any phone resource that uses MySQL and Identifier.

Features

• Tablet
    Tracking the phone number works with the help of a beautiful in-game tablet.
  • Radius
    You can display an approximate radius instead of an exact blip, and you can configure the size of the radius.
  • Exact Blip
    You can display an exact blip.
  • Delayed Update
    You can also update the blip at a certain interval instead of live.
  • Live Update
    You can have your blip updated in real time.
  • Route
    You can have a route set to the phone’s location that will update automatically.
  • ESX/Non ESX
    You can use Phone Tracker Pro with or without ESX.
  • Job Restrictions
    You can limit the use of the tracking tablet to certain jobs.
  • Job Blacklist
    You can create a blacklist of jobs whose players should not be trackable.
  • Supervisor/Bypass Codes
    You can enable that player who has one of the configurable supervisor codes can also track people on the blacklist.
  • Item
    You can set players to require a specific in-game item to use the tracking tablet.
  • Permission
    You can set that only players can use tracking if they have a certain permission.
  • Command
    You can configure a command to open the tracking tablet.
  • Hotkey
    You can configure a command to open the tracking tablet.

Requirements

• None

Configuration

The configuration of Phone Tracker Pro is super simple. Just upload the resource to your server and enter your transaction ID into the config for verification purposes and adjust everything in the config according to your preferences.

Framework Integration

Phone Tracker Pro is a standalone resource and does not require a framework. Also, Phone Tracker Pro should be compatible with almost any framework and resource. The only requirement is that the phone resource uses SQL database entries identified by one of FiveM’s supported identifiers (or multicharacter identifiers) and is compliant with database normalization standards.

Support

We have also put a lot of effort into Phone Tracker Pro to provide you with the most perfect resource possible. However, if there are any questions or problems, you can always contact us and we will help you as soon as possible.

Feedback

Since we have put a lot of effort into Phone Tracker Pro, we would be very grateful to hear your feedback.

Download & Payment

You can buy Phone Tracker Pro on our Tebex Store

Media

20210120165945_1

9 Likes

i have a question since the tablet only works for police how are cops supposed to get criminals phone numbers

1 Like

Hey! The Tablet works for everyone (so not only the police job) except if you do customizations in the config. because otherwise how would it be Non-ESX compatible? And for the how do you get a phone number is up to the server. We can’t say in general that there is a right way of roleplaying that out.
Hope I could help you.

1 Like

Why do you have to input the mysql info on your script and not use a dependency such as GHMattiSql or MySQL-Async?

Hey, we do not use any other script to interact with the MySQL database because we want this script to be as standalone as possible. Therefore we also support not only ESX, but also possible other SQL based phone systems. So if we would require another resource for MySQL, you would have to have this resource installed in any case and it might be another aspect that could lead to incompatibility.

I hope I could help you with this.

For standalone, can the use of the tracking be restricted by ACE perms? I like the idea of this but would want to limit tracking to Law Enforcement units only via ACE perms as that is how we manage the rest of our permissions.

As already mentioned in our feature list, the tracking tablet can be protected with permissions, so yes, this is possible.
I hope I could help you further.

Sounds good, making it standalone is a really important feature, good luck with sales!

Thank you very much

Concept is nice and it worth the price! :relaxed:
Great work, Hope You get further updates mate.:wink:

Seems like it could be useful in some situations, but thats it

Hello MartinFriss,
thank you very much for your feedback. Our script is primarily aimed at servers with a large focus on law enforcement, which may benefit from this resource and experience a more realistic gaming experience.

Sincerely yours,
the Codineer Digital Team

Hello TECHY_GAME_BAR,
thank you very much for your feedback.

Sincerely yours,

Very cool script. It could be good having a version with a gps that you can place under a car and then you can follow that gps on the map with the tablet

Hello Riccardo126,
that is a very good idea. We might do that in the future.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

Hello, I’m trying to get support for this product, but I can’t find a contact link in my receipts. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Contact them via E-Mail (support@codineerdigital.com) or the easier way, contact @FloatDev via DM.

thanks m8, got in touch!

1 Like

hi, great work.
But one thing is very bad…

if i start the tablet and search a number via the tracker where don’t exist then say me the tablet number not found or not exist that’s okay,…BUT if i search a number where exist and is online actually on server then i crash the server and he goes OFFLINE. WHY?

Hey DoW-Moninger,
maybe this is due to incorrect mysql data.
Please provide a crashlog of this.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,