[ESX/QB/STANDALONE] Bus Driver Pro - The Ultimate Bus Driving Experience | Codineer Digital

Bus Driver Pro Thumbnail Image

Check out the new Bus Driver Pro 2.0

Bus Driver Pro - The Ultimate Bus Driving Experience

Bus Driver Pro is a bus script for FiveM that takes the bus driving experience to a new level with innovative features like voice announcements, round trip mode and even a drag & drop route editor. And with all these features, Bus Driver Pro is even OneSync and OneSync Infinity compatible.

Purchase Bus Driver Pro

You can purchase Bus Driver Pro in our Shop: View Shop Page
Bus Driver Pro is also included in the following bundles and subscriptions:

Key Features

• Voice Announcements
    Customizable voice announcements can be played before each stop and before the end of the route (either automatically or at the push of a button by the bus driver), which are synchronized with all players on the bus.
  • Route Editor
    In the Route Editor, the order of stops on a route can be changed using drag & drop, or new stops and routes can be added and the buses that can be used on a route can be configured.
  • Modes
    Before starting a trip, different modes can be selected, which change the properties of the route. For example, it can be driven in reverse order.
  • Translation
    Each individual message and the entire Route Editor can be fully translated.
  • HUD
    Bus Driver Pro also features an innovative HUD, which provides the bus driver with important information about remaining stops, remaining time and more, while driving.
  • Framework compatability
    Bus Driver Pro has integrations for ESX Infinity, ESX Legacy, and QBCore. It can also be used standalone.
  • Real passengers
    Unlike some other bus jobs on the market, Bus Driver Pro has real NPC passengers waiting at the bus stop, getting on your bus and getting off again at the desired stop.
  • and more
  • Round Trip Mode
    Drive the route both in one direction and back in the other direction in one trip.
  • Inverted Mode
    Drive the route in reverse order.
  • Included voice packs
    The purchase includes a male and a female english voice pack.
  • Included bus stops
    The purchase comes with a total of 25 pre-configured and pre-installed bus stops.
  • Stop brake
    Just like a real bus, Bus Driver Pro’s buses have a stop brake, which is supposed to prevent the bus from driving with the doors open.
  • Door hotkeys
    The doors can be opened with a simple configurable hotkey. Front and rear door have different hotkeys.
  • Stop request sound
    You can enable in the config that whenever passengers want to get off, a beep is played to let the bus driver know that a passenger wants to get off.
  • Skip stops
    You can enable in the config that you have the possibility to skip stops by pressing a hotkey.
  • Indicators
    If you don’t have an Indicator script installed, but would still like to use Indicator with your bus, you can enable this feature in the config.
  • Bus deletion timer
    If a bus driver leaves his bus while being on a trip, a message is displayed to him to get back into his bus. Optionally, it can be configured that a countdown appears, after which the trip is aborted.
  • Help messages
    During the journey, the driver is constantly shown hints, e.g. with which button he can open the door and much more. Experienced drivers can also deactivate these messages before starting the route.
  • Troubleshooting options
    Bus Driver Pro has some options that can avoid complications with other scripts or excessive NPCs on full servers, for example by deleting NPCs right after they get off the bus instead of letting them walk away slowly.
  • and even more

Videos

HUD

Hud Image
The HUD provides the following information:

• Next stop
  • Remaining time / delay
    Calculated from the distance (travel distance) between stops and a configurable average speed.
  • Number of stops remaining
  • Number of passengers on the bus
  • Front door open/closed
  • Rear door open/closed
  • Stop request
    Indicates if a passenger wants to get off at the next stop

Voice announcement & sounds

Bus Driver Pro offers the following sounds:

• Bling before each announcement
    To get the attention of passengers
  • Announcement before reaching the next stop
  • Announcement before reaching the final stop
    Standard reminder to take all valuables off the bus

Of course, all sound files are customizable or replaceable and new stops can easily get their own announcements.

Route Editor

Route Editor Image
The Route Editor allows you to create new routes or edit existing routes.
The following options are available for editing:

• New stops can be inserted
    All stops inserted in the corresponding configuration file can be selected (double insertion is not possible).
  • The order can be changed
    This is very easy and uncomplicated by means of the practical drag&drop function.
  • The buses that can be used on the route can be configured
    The buses available for selection in the editor can be customized in the configuration files
  • The route can be deleted

Modes

Modes image
Bus Driver Pro features the following modes for driving your route:

• Round Trip
    Drive the route both in one direction and back in the other direction in one trip.
  • Inverted
    Drive the route in reverse order.

Highly configurable stops

Stops in Bus Driver Pro have many settings options to make the experience even more realistic.
These include:

• Name
    The name displayed in the route editor and the HUD.
  • Range
    The adjustable range of the stop ensures that even large stops or bus stations with multiple platforms are possible.
  • Position and Heading
    Not only the position at which the passengers spawn can be set independently of the blip position of the stop, but also the direction in which the passengers look can be set.
  • Passenger amount
    A minimum and a maximum number of passengers can be set for each stop, so that some stops are rather busy than others.
  • Ped models
    Ped models of passengers can be customized for each stop, so that, for example, business people enter at some stops and farmers at others.
17 Likes

It’s masterpiece don’t understand why not for free… :cry:

4 Likes

This looks like an nice update of this one:

Good Job.

3 Likes

Hey UltraTM, Bus Driver Pro is not an update of Barglebus, it was developed by us from scratch and does not contain one line of code from another resource. But we are very happy to hear that you like it.

2 Likes

Hey SadisticLarissa, we decided to release Bus Driver Pro as a paid release as well as many of our other scripts, because we put many hours of work into such scripts and are happy to get something back for it.

2 Likes

Hey,

of course i understand that you made it. Thats why i wrote it looks like an updated version of this resource where i also pushed some pull request to make it better.

1 Like

Does this use esx_menu_default ?

No, it does not use esx_menu_default because it is ESX and NON-ESX compatible.

Is it possible to make it use esx_menu_default?

No, we can’t make it work with esx_menu_default because we want to make it non-esx compatible.

1 Like

How optimized is this?

Is there a normal version with not some nice features like here? Cause it says “Pro” so is there a Trial/Demo version? :blush:

1 Like

my thoughts too, noticed a subscription on tebex too. Wondering how it all works

• New Route unable

Hello SadisticLarissa, there is no demo or trial version, the “Pro” in the name just belongs to the name.
I hope I could help you with this.

With kind regards,
the Codineer Digital Team

Hello hinake27, unfortunately I don’t know what exactly you want to tell me with your message and therefore I can’t help you. Please let us know your question or problem so that we can help you further.

With kind regards,

New route cannot be added

No money will be credited after sending the route

Good script!!
Is this resource encrypted or ip locked ?

I like it and i want to use it on my server, but i have problem with encrypted scripts. (my ip is dynamic not static for network protection).

Hello hinake27, please check if you have entered your Tebex transaction ID in the config, if not, enter it and try again.

I hope I could help you further.

With kind regards,

would be cool if we could see a trucking pro… with the same concept instead of bus stops have store or warehouse stops not sure if theirs one out their of Non-ESX…