[ESX/NON ESX] Ultimate Ai/NPC Taxi (Highly Customizable) - Ai Taxi Pro

f0d33e0ed82e6643ebf954643ae1dcd506da237f

Ai Taxi Pro

Imagine, you are playing on your favorite server, and you are somewhere in the nowhere, and you have only 2 options: 1. steal a car and 2. spawn a car. Now there is a third option: Call a Taxi!

Features

• OneSync
    OneSync is a problem with many scripts at the moment, but not with AiTaxiPro.
  • ESX Compatability
    Ai Taxi Pro is fully compatible with ESX and allows you to pay for your ride.
  • Standalone
    Your server does not have ESX? No problem, Ai Taxi Pro can also be run standalone.
  • Second Driving Mode
    With Ai Taxi Pro you can allow your players to choose a second driving style, for example rushed.
  • Configurable Driving Style
    In Ai Taxi Pro the driving style and speed of the taxi is completely customizable
  • Configurable Ped and Vehicle
    In Ai Taxi Pro you can customize the ped and the vehicle model.
  • Cancel Ride
    You called a cab, but you don’t need it after all? No problem.
  • Configurable Pricing
    You can set the price freely by setting a base fee and a price/km.
  • Translation
    You can translate and modify all messages.
  • Command
    With the command /taxi you can call a taxi and with /taxi cancel you can cancel it.

Requirements

• None

Configuration

The configuration of Ai Taxi Pro is super simple. Just upload the resource to your server and enter your transaction ID into the config for verification purposes and adjust everything in the config according to your preferences.

Framework Integration

Ai Taxi Pro is a standalone resource and does not require a framework. Also, Ai Taxi Pro should be compatible with almost any framework and resource,

Support

We have also put a lot of effort into Ai Taxi Pro to provide you with the most perfect resource possible. However, if there are any questions or problems, you can always contact us and we will help you as soon as possible.

Feedback

Since we have put a lot of effort into Ai Taxi Pro, we would be very grateful to hear your feedback.

Download & Payment

You can buy Ai Taxi Pro on our Tebex Store

Media

Phone/System Integration

You can easily integrate Ai Taxi Pro with GcPhone, other phones or other resources. You can simply use our client events. These are:

1. to call a taxi:
TriggerClientEvent(player, "Taxi:CallTaxi")
  1. to cancel a taxi:
TriggerClientEvent(player, "Taxi:CancelTaxi")
12 Likes

Is not the same ? Just curious if there is anything more :smiley:

1 Like

No, it is not the same. One big difference is that you don’t need ESX, but you can use it with ESX. It also has a very good performance, which at least in the past was not the case with the other script. And the feature set is also bigger. I hope I could help you further.

2 Likes

same xd

bought it a few minutes ago.

but please add translation to it.

i cant translate it to my native language :frowning:
The Press E to enter taxi etc.

Decrypted or ip locked?

so i paid for the Taxi pro what Transaction id are y’all looking ? Are y’all looking for the Paypal or the Trexbex

You need to enter your Tebex Transaction ID.

We will immediately start working on providing translation options.

Hey, you can now change and translate all the texts.

Nice thx

1 Like

Because you don’t need to use OneSync?

can you make command to order taxi?

There is a command. It is /taxi to call a taxi and /taxi cancel to cancel the taxi.

I just forgot to write the command in the description. Thanks for pointing it out to us.

thanks, for the help i found the transaction id

Sometimes the player gets stuck in the taxi and cannot leave after s/he pays the fare. This is pretty gamebreaking, especially for ESX servers. Any way this could be fixed? Thanks!

Hello, I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Can you please let us know if any errors are displayed or how this problem is reproducible? Because we have not experienced this problem in our testing and have not been told about it by anyone else yet.

No clue how it was fixed, but it doesnt seem to happen anymore. I’m enjoying this script and I believe the price is fair! Nice work, and keep it up! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Strange that the error occurred, but I’m glad to hear that it no longer occurs. Nice to hear that you like it. Have fun with it.

1 Like