Permissions Pro - Ultimate SQL permission system

Uberschrift_hinzufugen_3

Description

PermissionsPro is a lightweight ace based SQL permissions resource for FiveM. It allows you to store permissions in a MySQL Database to save them after a server restart without editing files. It is compatible with almost every resource.

Difference to FiveM’s Ace Permissions

The difference between PermissionsPro and FiveM’s Ace Permissions is that with Ace Permissions the permissions must be written to the config file to remain after each server restart, but when using the in-game command they disappear after a restart. This can be remedied by PermissionsPro and permissions are remain even after a restart.

How to use

PermissionsPro comes with a very simple InGame Command. Syntax:

/permissionspro <add/remove> <identifier (license)>

Requirements

• SQL Database
  • FiveM Server

Installation

1. Download the resource
  2. Import the “permissionspro.sql”-file into your database
  3. Drag the resource into your “resources”-folder
  4. Edit the “settings.conf”-file to your likings
  5. add “start PermissionsPro” and “add_ace resource.PermissionsPro command allow” in your server.cfg
  6. Start the resources/Restart your Server

FAQ

Do permissions remain even after a server restart?
Yes, your permissions are safely stored in a MySQL Database.
Is PermissionsPro using FiveM’s Ace System?
Yes, PermissionsPro uses FiveM’s Ace Permission System to make it compatible with every resource.
Is there an API?
No, but we don’t need one because PermissionsPro is using FiveM’s Ace system.

Purchase

You can buy it on Tebex

1 Like

This is a reminder.
Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team. Thank you.

Nice Plugin! I’m considering buying it!
There is no compareable resource for this!

1 Like

Thanks.
I’m glad to hear you like it.

1 Like

wasn’t that a minecraft plugin?
Or was it called as PermissionEx? or smth like that not sure seems cool

2 Likes

Yes, the Minecraft plugin is called PermissionsEx. But Permissions Pro has nothing to do with Minecraft.
But I’m glad you like it.

2 Likes