BackupPro - The first modular AI Backup Resource
BackupPro is a gorgeous resource for any police or roleplay server, providing extremely exciting and thrilling chase scenes, but also more realistic emergency service gameplay with coroner and ambulance. And the best part is that BackupPro is completely modular and can be extended with official and also third party plugins.
To improve integration into existing roleplay systems, BackupPro is also fully ESX compatible, but can also be used standalone and access restricted with permissions.
We at Codineer Digital, the developers of BackupPro, want to provide you with this resource the best possible quality and usability and are of course always available for questions and problems.
Information to official & third party Plugins
BackupPro will constantly and especially within the upcoming days get official plugins, these are available on our Tebex in the category Backup Plugins. But also the community can create plugins and we would be very happy if you let us know if you created a plugin so we can feature it here.
Download & Payment
Because we spent months of hard work to make BackupPro the best possible final product, BackupPro is a paid resource that is available in our Tebex Store for 9.95€ according to FiveM rules.
Using BackupPro is very easy and intuitive. Simply press the hotkey configured in the Config and the extremely clearly designed menu opens, in which you can request the backup of your choice with the touch of a button.
- Plugin support - BackupPro can be easily extended with official and also third-party plugins
- ESX compatability - BackupPro is fully compatible with ESX and ESX mode can be activated in just a few seconds
- AI Backup - BackupPro’s intelligent AI backup is always available to your server’s law enforcement officers, providing extremely realistic and immersive gameplay
- Configurable - BackupPro comes out of the box with a config file containing all the important settings to easily integrate with your server
- Standalone - Your server does not have ESX installed? No problem! BackupPro can also be used without ESX without even losing a single functionality
- Easy to use Menu - BackupPro’s intuitive menu allows you to request backup at any time and anywhere with almost no effort
- Permissions - You want to restrict the access to BackupPro? Simply activate permissions in the Config
- Pursuits - BackupPro allows you to experience exciting chases with almost unlimited number of units
- Categories - With BackupPro you have the possibility to create your own categories for backup units
- BackupPro base files
- Default Backup Plugin (Code 1, Code 2, Code 3, EMS and Coroner)
- Installation manual
- PluginAPI documentation
BackupPro comes out of the box with a config containing ESX compatibility settings, permissions and the hotkey, as well as the position of the backup menu and the AutoDuty function. In addition, each plugin can have its own configuration file and the default one allows you to change your backups car and ped model.
Out of the box, BackupPro comes with framework integration for ESX and the ability to integrate it using permissions. For all other frameworks there is an extensive API that allows you to integrate BackupPro into almost every framework.
We tried to make BackupPro as easy to use and as qualitative as possible, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask them here in the forum and we will help you as soon as possible.
We have put a lot of effort into BackupPro and would therefore be very thankful if you would share your opinion or suggestions for improvement with us.