[ESX/Non ESX] Garbage Collector Pro - Being a garbage man: more fun than ever before!

Garbage Collector Pro - Being a garbage man: more fun than ever before!

It has been a while since we published Mailman Pro, our last resource here in the forum, but now we present you the next great resource from Codineer: Garbage Collector Pro.

What is Garbage Collector Pro

Garbage Collector Pro is the latest resource from Codineer Digital and allows you to be a garbage collector on your server. It doesn’t matter if you use ESX or not, because Garbage Collector is ESX compatible as well as standalone and like Mailman Pro and BusDriver Pro it comes with our innovative and unique Route Editor.

Features

• Drag & Drop Route Editor
    The Route Editor allows you to easily create, edit via drag & drop and delete routes ingame and all this without even opening a file.
  • 100 Preconfigured Stops
    Garbage Collector Pro comes out of the box with a stunning 100 stops at which you can empty garbage bins.
  • 3 Preconfigured Routes
    The three included routes Grove Area, Vinewood Hills and Rockford Hills each have between 29 and 40 stops.
  • Custom Routes
    You can easily create new routes using the unique Route Editor.
  • Custom Stops
    You cannot create new stops via the route editor, but it is still very easy.
  • ESX Compatability
    Garbage Collector Pro runs with ESX, enabling features like payouts and job restrictions.
  • Standalone
    You don’t have ESX on your server? No problem, Garbage Collector Pro is also 100% standalone.
  • Disable Jumping
    You want to improve realism and therefore forbid players who push a garbage can to jump? No problem, with Garbage Collector Pro this is possible.
  • Disable Sprinting
    The trash can is so heavy that you can’t actually run with it. If you want to activate this for your players as well, you can do that too.
  • Disable Getting in Cars
    A player getting into a car with a garbage can is a funny idea, but unfortunately absolutely unrealistic, so you can disable this as well.
  • Translations
    Garbage Collector Pro is almost completely translatable and out of the box English and German translations are included.
  • Highly Configurable
    Almost every detail of Garbage Collector Pro can be customized in the Config.
  • Security Deposit
    Another wonderful feature is the Security Deposit, with which, when activated, the player pays an adjustable sum when starting a route, which he gets back at the end.
  • Custom ESX Event
    Some server owners use a custom ESX shared object event and that can also be set in this resource.

CodiPass Plus

Garbage Collector Pro is also included in CodiPass Plus, which you can purchase here. CodiPass Plus is a paid plan that gives you access to a wide variety of Codineer resources, as well as all future resources. CodiPass Plus can be purchased for one month, 3 months or one year.

Download & Payment

Garbage Collector Pro can be purchased here in our Tebex Store.
Or you can purchase CodiPass Plus here and get access to Garbage Collector Pro as well.

Media

4 Likes

Nice!! :heart:

I love all your scripts I have almost everything but sometimes I wonder why they consume so much MS.

1 Like

Hello LesserRug134,
we are glad to hear that you like it.

With kind regards,
the Codineer Digital Team

Good job.
I have one wish for an update: The possibility to specify the heading when spawning.

One more question, do you get the updates automatically?

I love all your scripts I have almost everything but sometimes I wonder why they consume so much MS.

Hi, is this resource obfuscated?

Hello oidetschesn,
Thanks for your suggestion with the spawn heading, we will add it in the next update.
Regarding your question if you get updates automatically: Updates are not installed automatically, but all future updates are included in the purchase and you can always download the latest update via the link you received at purchase, because the link always remains the same.

I hope I could help you further.
Best regards,

Hello CakeArmy_Max,
yes, this resource is obfuscated.

Best regards,

Hello @Meliodas_7 & @JeuzRD,
some of our resources consume a little bit more ms than expected, but that does not have a noticeable effect on the game performance. However, this is due to an interface that we use, but we will replace it soon.

With kind regards,

so how do i get the job there is no sql to import the garbage job into the sql?

Hello justinholt1100,
you have to create the job in the database and enter the name of the job in the config file.

Best regards,

I’m willing to get all 3 of the job scripts you think you can cut me a deal. PDM?
Or how many you have I think your scripts are really good and I need the in standalone.

hello?

Hello CHOKO1528,
we apologize for the late answer.
I am sorry but we cannot cut you a deal.

Best regards,

1 Like

I can’t see the blips for any of the jobs I bought from you what did I do wrong ?

Hello CHOKO1528,
this is very weird. Have you enabled blips in the config files?
And do you have the job configured in the config.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

I see the job been loaded in the server starting loads but no blips and no job in the Job center.

Hello CHOKO1528,
we do not register the job in the Jobcenter for you.
You can enter the name of the job you would like to use in the config file, but you have to add the job to your database yourself.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

How would I make that connection esx_jobs ?