Heli Behavior Pro | Better Helicopter Behavior, Failures and Features - made with real pilots | Codineer Digital

Heli Behavior Pro - Better helicopter behavior and failures

Heli Behavior is our 3rd script from the series of Behavior modifications and thus the sequel to Vehicle Behavior Pro and Plane Behavior Pro.

What is Heli Behavior Pro

Heli Behavior is a resource we developed in collaboration with real pilots that adds a few failures, behavior improvements and even a new feature to helicopters.

Features

• Hover Mode
    Heli Behavior Pro adds a brand new hover mode that makes sure your helicopter keeps its altitude.
  • Made with real pilots
    Heli Behavior Pro was developed in cooperation with real pilots.
  • Landing Gear Problems
    There is an adjustable probability of landing gear problems, that is, it either doesn’t retract or doesn’t deploy, or the wheels don’t engage and just dangle in the air.
  • Engine Failure
    One of the failures that Heli Behavior Pro adds is an engine failure that causes the rotor of your helicopter to fail.
  • Engine Fire
    Another failure is Engine Fire, where your rotors engine starts to burn.
  • Blade Overload
    Heli Behavior Pro also adds a Rotor Overload, where the rotor over spins and the helicopter climbs very fast.
  • Broken Steering
    The last failure that Heli Behavior Pro adds is a control failure that causes you to still be able to climb and descend, but not turn or pitch.
  • OneSync Compatible
    Heli Behavior Pro is 100% OneSync Legacy, OneSync Infinity and old sync compatible.
  • Standalone
    Heli Behavior Pro is completely standalone and does not require any additional resources.

CodiPass Plus

Heli Behavior Pro is included in CodiPass Plus, a paid plan that gives you access to nearly all of our resources and all future resources and can be purchased here. CodiPass Plus can be purchased for one month, 3 months or one year.

Download & Payment

Heli Behavior Pro can be purchased here in our Tebex Store. Or you can purchase CodiPass Plus here and get access to Heli Behavior Pro as well.

Media

3 Likes

Looks like a great resource however one thing I’ve been looking for is to completely alter the physics and how to of flying planes and helicopters so that they are controlled like you would an ARMA 3 Heli/Plane. Is that possible to be replicatd into FiveM, is it something you could potentially do?

For Army servers will be sick!

Hey!
Thanks for your reply!
The Behavior of the helicopters are improved with this script but not replicated from other games. For example also on our Plane Behavior Script we improved the glide of an airplane so it is more realistic. As all of our scripts we update them a lot so in future we’ll also get deeper into improving the flight behavior with helicopters as we are working together with real pilots on these kind of scripts.

Best Regards,
Codineer Digital

Hey!

Thanks for your reply! Glad you like the script and yeah I agree it will give a lot better game experience for Army Servers but also for servers who want to have 100% realism!

Wishing you all the Best,
Codineer Digital

Hi, I was interested in purchasing this script. Is it obfuscated or encrypted in anyway?

1 Like

Hey Aidan_ogg,
the script is protected with our Codineer Verification.
https://codineer-digital.tebex.io/verification

Best Regards,
Codineer Digital

Saw hover mode and it had me sold.

2 Likes

Hey B.Gregory!

I also think that this feature is just amazing and I am glad you like it too!!
Have fun with the script!

Best Regards,
Codineer Digital