SickWarrants

SickWarrants is a basic script that allows Officers to set warrants for people. Simple menus to put names and reasons and other info. Has a config option if using drx-mdt but is open for you to change to any mdt you use! Has an export to open them menu from location so that citizens may check for active warrants. The mdt allows Officers to set vehicle warrants or with some coding knowledge you could change what you want to set warrants on!

Video:

Download :file_folder:

Link:

[GITHUB]
[TEBEX]
[DOCUMENTATION]

Other Scripts:

SickDirtyCops
SickLockers

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 250 (guess)
Requirements zf-context, zf-dialog
Support Yes
3 Likes

OoO Heat ! MUST DOWNLOAD

1 Like

DOPE! thanks for release

1 Like

Thanks for the support!!! Means a lot to me!!! Hope you all enjoy it and if you need help follow the invite in the readme!!!

Having an issue here.

1 Like

No worries! We will get it sorted out asap for ya! Follow invite in the readme for more support!

New Update is Sick

1 Like

UPDATE

~ config option for zf_context or ox_libs!

UPDATE

I fixed the bouties issue not saving and displaying!! now it will show in the menus when hovering over the case if using ox_libs. if using zf_context it will just show with the warrant. This can be used by outside sources to access them and turn in bounties.

SOON

I will add either a portion to this for bounty hunters or add a new script to link with this!

1 Like