SickDirtyCops

Hey there! I am back with another script!! This time it’s a DirtyCop script. Some pieces need an item in order to see the data (config item). You can check how many cops are in city, how many robberies can happen, and drop boxes for illegal activities! There is a way to test mini games that you have in your city! There is a portion for checking a certain job and it’s location. Modfreakz inventory is required for inventories for this time. I have started working with ox_inventory to help include more people! ESX is required for basically getting info and jobs but uses zf_contect/dialog for some stuff like drop box labels and the robbery lists. The PED is set to spawn at a certain in city time then despawn once the time is up. Lots of code is open for adding mini games or if you want to add more options to target. It would be very easy to implement any other scripts you would want! All target is open so adding options to the ped or changing existing functions to trigger other things you might want. GKS Phone is supported for one email in heist info but is also open to be changed. I tried really hard to only close up essential things and leave all other open for you to mess with!
Tons of trial & error went into making this script! I hope you all enjoy it!!

TRAP HOUSES:

Once my Trap House script is dropped this will be linked to it. You can bring the Dirty Cop some money or Item and get random key codes for trap houses. It’ll be up to you to find where the code goes and watch out you might only get your own code!!!

COOL FEATURES:

• Ox target and FiveM-Target
• MF-inv and ox-inv
• ped only spawns during certain hours
• A good spot to test minigames
• Robbery checks for stores, houses, and banks!
• cop check to see how many are around the city
• Item is needed for most things or black money
• More to come as we think of stuff to add or get ideas for you all!!
• coming soon: ped will pick a random locations and spawn there instead of being a set spot everytime!

Links:

[TEBEX]

[DOCUMENTATION] ~ NEW!!

Other Scripts:

SickWarrants

SickLockers

Code is accessible 90% is open minimal locked
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) About 300
Requirements ESX, OX_Libs or zf_context/dialog, OX/Modfreakz inventory, ox_target/Fivem-target
Support Yes
2 Likes

Code is accessible No :-1:

1 Like

isnt like 90% of sold scripts have code that is protected ?

Great Script Hades my city loves it !!!

1 Like

Great work love your stuff , keep them coming

2 Likes

A big portion is. Before I sold via Tebex literally every single one of my scripts got leaked, even custom and private scripts I made. Sadly you have to sell it locked otherwise it’s not safe.

3 Likes

Right i was just stating a fact thats all .

2 Likes
  • Ox Inventory now supported!

• Ox libs is a config option

1 Like

Coming update

~ adding an oxy run to the ped. You will get a car and get locations to drop off oxy. Job only available during open hours
~ adding a selling illegal goods option
~ adding more locations to pick from for random spawning.
~ webhooks for drop boxes and oxy run stuff
~ add an event to showing if banks have been hit. Or it you have say a truck heist with a cool down this will show

HUGE update coming soon!!! QBCore version as well!!

UPDATE

New options allow you to link this script to the TrapHouses Script! check config!

~ Head to the cop and pay the $5000 (or whatever config option you got) and get a random key code!!!
~ New Config option for traphouses in Dirtycops that will hide the option if not using TrapHouses!!!
~ Dirty Cop now has an event to trigger for Banks to set them on a cooldown! will add more options to this if possible!!!

I will update docs soon as i figure out how i keep messing them up lol but soon promise!!!

Updates or available on your keymaster! (https://keymaster.fivem.net/)

Hope you all enjoy it and if you need any help follow link in read me!

1 Like

updated link cause I messed that up lol sorry!

1 Like

Update:

DirtyCop will now pick a random location set in config and spawn there! this helps you to move the Cop around so its not always in the same spot! Cool feature I am really happy I finally got!

update on KeyMaster

1 Like

Small update:

1. Small update to add a new feature that will notify players of when/where the Dirty cops spawns.
  2. Chance Check so its not every time
  3. Checks to make sure the player is not a cop
  4. Currently set to GKSPhone but is in Sutils so open for you to change to any notification/phone you want!

Update on Keymaster
https://keymaster.fivem.net/asset-grants

New Doc information:
https://docs.sickscripts.shop/

Added support for QBCore!!! Config option for ESX/QBCore!!! Try it out!