SickEvidenceLockers

REQUIREMENTS
~ Ox_libs
~ Ox_target
~ ESX Legacy 1.9.2+

MENU OPTIONS
~ Chief can access any inventory that has been created so long as they know they name or case number for the locker/evidence storage!
~ Lower rank officers can use this to store personal goods on them or if they go off duty they can leave their weapons in a safe place!
~ Deletion is in there but will not work at this time until i figure a smooth way to delete they inventories! if you have ideas PLEASE let me know!
~ You can use multiple locations with job based menus and rank based chief menus!
~ Each case has a unique id that can be pulled up from anywhere really!

UTILIZATION
~ Uses OX_libs for context and Dialog
~ Uses OX_Inventory for storage/lockers
~ Uses StateBags for jobs/ranks!

Inventory
~ Ox Inventory
~ Modfreakz Inventory
~ QS Inventory

image-2
image-3
image-4

EDIT:
~ Add other job lockers for ambulance or mechanic or anyone configed!
~ Cleaner config with more options
~ multiple peds and if using ox target others can’t target the ped!
~ removed stateBags as it seemed some issues but found a way to remove requirement for 1.9.2
~ will be compatible with older esx versions out of box as it no longer uses state bags and I learned how to check for esx export and if nil use event.

KNOWN ISSUES
~ it’s known that it seems like the stashs don’t stay. It’s more of an illusion as you will think you are creating a new one but it will open the one already made. Figuring a way to skip that.

[GITHUB]
[TEBEX]
[DOCUMENTATION]

Other Scripts:
SickWarrants
SickDirtyCops

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) about 500 ISH
Requirements OX_inventory, OX_Libs, OX_Target, ESX Legacy 1.9.2+
Support Yes
8 Likes

Is there any advantage over the default ones ?

1 Like

the original ones only allow for leaving stuff in a defined inventory! this one allows you to create them based on case numbers making them easier to search up from out side sources say a Judge? these ones are for single cases instead of for all cases like original ones. Lockers are personal based and use your in game name to link the inventory to YOU and not just police. Then chiefs or configed ranks can access those lockers if needed. i hope i answered your question!

1 Like

Awesome work, would you consider adding compatibility for older ESX Legacy versions?
I’m running Legacy 1.8.5 and would love to be able to introduce this to my community.

1 Like

Yea I can go back some only reason it’s 1.9.2+ is for using stateBags. But real easy to help you out! Follow link in readme open ticket and I will assist you asap!

2 Likes

UPDATE

Fixed issues with lockers not opening! now they open fully. Deletion is still not in working order yet but promise i am actively working to fix that!

thanks to @1wxndr for helping me to find these issues!

1 Like

I highly recommend this for anyone looking for an immersive LEO storage/locker system that can add to the roleplay experience. After the helpful support from @SickScripts, everything is working beautifully on 1.8.5. Definitely make a ticket if you’re unsure if this will work on any older ESX Legacy versions.

Thanks again for the swift help!! :grin: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

can u convert it for quasar inventory too

1 Like

nice work brother

2 Likes

can you make this compatible with qtarget

2 Likes

Any fix for this?

Ah yes that was my fault I will update that shortly

1 Like

I think should be pretty easy to do

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words!

1 Like

Idk quaser (prolly spelt wrong) inventory so not sure where to start. I could maybe look at some docs

1 Like

UPDATE

~Fixed error about refresh job (this was for older esx Versions i forgot to take out for newer versions!)

update is on github!

any other issues follow link in readme and i will get you all sorted out!

1 Like

UPDATE

~ Supports QTarget now as well as ox_target. if using ox_target it will auto catch either or and work fine. if using qtarget make sure to put that in the config!

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi, what would be nice is to be able to add more with different jobs! Nice script

2 Likes

What do you mean? In config you should be able to put any job and set it true. If not working I will test more tonight

1 Like