[Release] AntiCheese Anticheat

:cheese:

This Anticheat will save the world… or well, save it from invincible people at least.

Blü ( myself ) and @sadboilogan Present:

The Anti🧀 Anticheat System

This anticheat was designed to work with EasyAdmin 3.65+, hence, it is a required resource to run Anti🧀.

It’s based on a 3 ( well, 4 ) Strike system, if you get 3 ( well, 4 ) Strikes, the anticheat will ban you from the server using EasyAdmin’s ban system.
There are also smaller checks in place which will not ban you, such as Speedhacking checks.

Webhooks

if you don’t want these, ignore this part
You can also add a Discord Webhook so Anti🧀 will alert you if someone was detected cheating on your server, here is how to use it:

http://gay.furfag.de/nudes/t1r0f6r7ocws83m.mp4

http://gay.furfag.de/meme-collection/he88f7mxkpqma2l.mp4

When someone gets flagged for cheating it should look something like this:

Enabling/Disabling Components

anticheese:SetComponentStatus( component, state ) 
	enables or disables specific components
		component:
			an AntiCheese component, such as the ones listed above, must be a string
		state:
			the state to what the component should be set to, accepts booleans such as "true" for enabled and "false" for disabled

anticheese:ToggleComponent( component ) 
	sets a component to the opposite mode ( e.g. enabled becomes disabled ), there is no reason to use this.
		component:

anticheese:SetAllComponents( state ) 
	enables or disables **all** components
		state:
			the state to what the components should be set to, accepts booleans such as "true" for enabled and "false" for disabled

These can be used by triggering them like following:
	TriggerEvent("anticheese:SetComponentStatus", "Teleport", false)

Triggering these events from the clientside is not recommended as these get disabled globally and not just for one player.

NOTE: You are not allowed to distribute this resource or any Derivatives without mine or @sadboilogan’s Permission.

WARNING: Anticheese is not designed for servers that have trainers enabled, we are not responsible for any bans that have been handed out using this anticheat, bans can be reverted at any time by using EasyAdmin’s unban feature.

Download

Have Fun!

36 Likes

When walking normal it kicks you for “speedhack”

4 Likes

did you enable the speed checking part of the code? does it spit out any errors? the “speedhacking” kick should only happen if you accelerate your game speed using Cheat Engine or such

3 Likes

I have no errors in console just kick messages http://prntscr.com/h1ijqo

1 Like

uhh, there is no code that kicks players with the reason “Speedhack”, only “Speedhacking”

3 Likes

I’ve just pushed a change, try that one, i believe it was a conflict between anti :cheese: and a different anticheat

2 Likes

Hello, Everything works great so far.
I was wondering if you could direct me how to fix the Health hack detection when someone gets knocked out within VRP.
I have disabled the healthflag for now, is there a way to stop it from picking up a hack when someone is knocked out?
Thanks!
Here is a screenshot of the log: https://gyazo.com/1065598dd88ec090a24125f2213ce891
Maybe we can tone down the sensitivity?
Thanks

3 Likes

if vrp forces the health at that then there is nothing you can do since the anticheat will flag it either way.

1 Like

Will this stop troll menus without disabling script hook?

1 Like

Disable scripthook, this anticheat is designed to work with a server thats based on fair and normal gameplay, it will not stop “troll menus” if you literally invite them onto your server.

4 Likes

All good, thank you sir!

I agree 100% we need something that will block trainers… Cause I need scripthook for my els! :frowning: otherwise I wouldn’t need it!

AFAIK, i dont even think its possible.

2 Likes

Hi! It’s possible to add exception for steam id admin ? for not to ban admin if they use teleport option Thank you in advance for your answer :wink:

is there a way it can warn people before it bans them?

yes, check the server sided code, you can send an event back to source with anything ( for example a chatmessage, or notification, if you have such an event )

possibly :tm:

1 Like

Is it possible to do another function for solo session kicking?
Here is a plugin which has the same logic however it doesn’t work due to it being outdated

it doesn’t look outdated, are you sure it doesn’t work?

Yeah sadly, for some reason when you join it kicks you out. saying that the userlist is desynced (Kicks everyone out)

a lil’ update

hey guys, i’ve updated Anticheese so you can toggle on or off anticheat components while it runs, here’s an exempt from the code:

you can modify these by triggering them via TriggerEvent or TriggerServerEvent from the client

anticheese:SetComponentStatus( component, state ) 
	enables or disables specific components
		component:
		state:
			the state to what the component should be set to, accepts booleans such as "true" for enabled and "false" for disabled

anticheese:ToggleComponent( component ) 
	sets a component to the opposite mode ( e.g. enabled becomes disabled ), there is no reason to use this.
		component:

anticheese:SetAllComponents( state ) 
	enables or disables **all** components
		state:
			the state to what the components should be set to, accepts booleans such as "true" for enabled and "false" for disabled

These can be used by triggering them like following:
	TriggerEvent("anticheese:SetComponentStatus", "Teleport", false)

Triggering these events from the clientside is not recommended as these get disabled globally and not just for one player.

I’ve also added a “basic” settings thing, on the top of the ac_s.lua you can enable or disable specific components by replacing “true” with “false”, have fun!

1 Like